.:Ch.21:.

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

We just returned back from the funeral, the funeral of the alpha and the luna of the Moon valley pack.

Shocking, right?

Yesterday I returned from school earlier because I had a favor, after a few hours we found out that they had been killed.

But that's not all, they all say that Elaina, my friend, had killed the alpha and luna and kidnapped their daughter, Amelia.

But that's ridiculous! How could they think that she would do such a thing?

When I first heard that I was about to turn the one who informed me that Elaina was the one who killed Amelia's parents to a bloody pulp! Jasmine had to pull me away from the person, who was frightened.

Amelia, the daughter of was supposed to become the alpha of their pack, I always wondered how she would manage that since it's unheard of a female alpha.

But now that she's gone, the alpha title would probably go to her cousin, Kaiden Clark.

Dry tears were on my cheeks, I weren't that close to Amelia, and I hadn't even known Elaina for that long, but it still hurts.

James was heartbroken, he couldn't believe that Elaina would do such things.

I told him that we have to believe in her, he just nodded.

The second I saw my bed I just jumped on it.

A knock on the door was heard before I could sleep, my mother entered the room with her worried face, she closed the door before sitting on the edge of the bed and looked at me with pity in her eyes. "I know tat a lot is going on with you, dear. But you must know that what happens is fate. Even though we all still do not know what caused the death of the alpha and luna, the truth of whatever happened will be revealed in the right time.

Meanwhile I want you to practice you gravity powers."

I looked at my mother with wide eyes before yelling, "But mother! Shouldn't I search for Elaina? She is my friend, you know? It wouldn't sound right to be happy without her!"

"Chloe, we must be strong of what is to come. There is a person I want you to meet. Come in!" Mom shouted, the door opened, revealing a familiar face.

"Leo?" I muttered, confused as to why he is here.

"You already know each other?" Mom asked, surprised.

"He goes to the same school as me." I explained, eyeing Leo suspiciously.

The brunette looked at me innocently while my mother looked surprised.

"School? But Leo is my cousin, why didn't you tell me that you attended school again, Leo?" Mom asked him, I just looked at them still not registering what  she just said.

Cousin..

Leo is mom's cousin!

What the world of cupcakes is going on?

"But he's at least twenty years younger then you, mom." I said, confused by the sudden news.

Mom stopped shouted at Leo and looked at me. "That is because that idiot is ageless."

"Ageless? Are you kidding me? people like that do not exist."

"But I'm right here." the brunette said, taking of his shirt.

"Wh-What do you think you're do-ing.." I trailed of, looking at the grey stone right shoulder.

"This stone makes me ageless, yours makes you control gravity." he explained, pointing at his shoulder, then pulled the shirt back on. "We are called the stone wielders, though we prefer to keep our existence hidden."

"Why?"

"The last time a person that is not a stone wielder found out about us, he kidnapped one of us." he said, sadness lacing his voice. "I vowed to myself to find her."

"Her?"

"My mate, yes."

I felt sad for him, and muttered a quick 'sorry'.

He must be feeling useless, unable to protect the one he loves. Somehow, I can feel his grief, if only I could help.

"Do you know who kidnapped her?" I inquired, looking at his eyes as he nodded.

"The same guy with black eyes, although we do not know his identity."

"Stop the talk about the bad things, I brought Leo here for a reason, you know?" mom demanded, crossing her arms over her chest and looking at us intently.

"What is that reason?" I asked, making my mom grin.

"You are going with him for training!" mom announced much to my shock.

"Going with him? To where?"

"Traveling, you have to control your powers, Chloe." Mom said gently.

I frowned, now that I got to see him almost everyday in the week I didn't want to-

"Ryan is coming with you too." I gaped at her.

"But I thought that our existence must be kept a secret." I whisper-yell in shock.

"That's true, I guess, but Ryan is a stone wielder too."

My eyes widened for the thousandth time today. "What else have you been keeping from me mom.

She shrugged, "Who knows?"

"By the way, we're going tomorrow at six." Leo declared, grinning.

"Wait! What about school?"

"We notified them, they gave you a few weeks as a holiday and since your grades are remarkable you'll be able to catch up when you're back."

I just nodded my head,

even though I wanted nothing more than to find Elaina and ask her what's going on with her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I am planning to make a sequel for this story, although Chloe will not be the main character, she will appear.

Please don't forget to

vote / comment / fan / share

~Ashley