.:Ch.08:. To the mall!

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

After many hours of driving we came to a stop in one of the most expensive hotels. "Are we sleeping here tonight?" Jasmine asked when I parked.

"Correction, three nights. I had a long day and a seventy-two hours sleep is the best for me. Plus I need to change, take a shower, and I'll buy clothes, and a fucking toothbrush!" I heard Jasmine chuckle as I switched the engine off.

I got out of the car and kept the key in my pocket. Chase also got out and looked at me. "Do you have enough money for this hotel, because I honestly don't have any?" He asked.

"I'll be the one paying why are you asking me?" I inquire, turning around and going to the hotel's reception.

After paying for four nights and three days I took the keys and went to our rooms. Our room numbers were 234 & 235.

When we were in front of the room I stopped which resulted Jasmine to hit me and Chase to stop from behind me. "Chase you're going to take a room while me and Jasmine will have the other."

"Can't I sleep with you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Eww... Nope! Not in your dreams even!" I said, yawning.

"What time is it now?" Jasmine asked Chase who looked at his watch in response.

"Ten to two in the morning." He answered.

"THAT LATE!" I exclaimed. "Just how many hours we were in the car?!"

"Six hours." Chase mumbled.

"You didn't have to answer that." I say, face-palming. "My sleeping hour is at ten."

"Good night Chase." I told him, handing him a key.

" 'night." He said opened his room's door and went in.

I looked at Jasmine and lead her to our room which was right next to Chase's. We went inside and I switched the lights on.

The room was quite big, with two beds and a big closet. Also a big bathroom. So basically everything was big.

I placed my suitcase near my bed.I didn't mention it before? Well in those five months I happened to go shopping and well.. Let's say I ended up with lots of things which led me to buy a suitcase.

I opened my suitcase and took two nightgowns. I handed one to Jasmine. "Wear this after showering, I know you have no clothes and that is why we're going tomorrow to the mall!" I smiled. Her face lightened up and her lips turned to a warm smile.

"TO THE MALL? SERIOUSLY! I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE EVER SINCE I WAS IMPRISONED! I AM GONNA BUY SHIRTS, TROUSERS, SHOES, UNDERWEAR, AND SWIMSUITS! WAIT, I AM GONNA BUY SOME JEWELRY TOO! MAYBE SO-" I covered her mouth with my hand to stop her from rambling, if this goes on our neighbors will get mad, and one thing will lead to another and we'll get kicked out from this hotel.

But I want my bed!

"I'll buy you anything you want, just don't wake our neighbors!" I said and she nodded, I then pulled my hand away.

"You're weird.." She muttered.

"That's my line! Now quit creating trouble and go shower!"

"Yes mother.." She mumbled heading to the bathroom.

I lay on bed trying to think clearly. Chase was searching for information, if so then why did he come with me? He might have thought that he could get some of those 'information' with me.

Jasmine came from the bathroom with her hair a little bit wet. It was like she transformed, the girl who went in was wearing dirty clothes, her hair was messy. But the girl who came out was clean, wearing a pretty nightgown. I wonder how would I look like if I stayed in the dungeons as long as her, I'll probably appear to be a witch with my hair going up.