.:Ch.07:. I'm a good cooker!

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

I followed the black-haired guy up the stairs and then to the hallway, there was a strange sound coming out of him with every step he took. Like a metal colliding with his pocket sheet?

'Claire?'

'What do you want, Chloe?' She asked, sounding a little bit angry but tried to hide it.

'What do I want? We haven't talked in days Claire! And you're my wolf!' I shouted at her.

'I'm just... sad that I might not see my mate Chloe, I hope you understand that. We wolves were born to find our mates, and you want to destroy my whole point of existence.' She cried.

'I thought that I told you I would go back to him when this is all over.' I told her to which she shook her head.

'I can hear your thoughts Chloe, you're thinking that if needed to be you would never see him again. And even if it's for him, I can't help but feel sad.' She admitted.

'I'm sorry Claire..' I saw her nod and that's how our conversation ended.

I saw that guy still walking, and me still following him. God! How big is this place?

I saw him open a door and entered it. I of course entered right after him.

"Drake, what took you so long?" One familiar voice asked.

I saw the black haired guy whom I'm assuming his name is Drake answer. "I was just doing some business with her." He pointed his thumb at me while I groaned.

"But Drake, isn't she that human who Cooper caught today sneaking in the house?" A blonde one with green eyes said, looking at me with a disgusted expression.

"What of it?" Drake asked, and I gritted my teeth angrily. 'Was he referring to me by it?!'

"You haven't told us why you brought her here in this room yet." A guy with light brown hair and also brown eyes asked.

"She'll be our slave for a while, Elliot." He said, smirking.

I felt that my jaw dropped to the floor in shock. Did he just say slave? What the hell man?

Okay, so maybe this whole idea didn't work as I thought it would, but at least I can collect some information from their useless brains.

"So, how about you start by cooking?" Someone said as he appeared from behind me. I turned around, gasping in surprise.

"Good idea, Chase." Elliot said.

Chase's hair was blonde and his eyes were brown. His expression held some kindest in them even though he tried to hide it.

Why are there so many blondes in this place?

"What's your name?" Another man asked.

"I uh um... Faith and I signed a contract saying that I'll be cooking and doing homework! Nothing more, nothing less!" I shouted and stormed out of the room going right. "When did you sign a contract?" I heard Drake ask but I ignored him.

"The kitchen is in the opposite direction." When I heard someone shout that I turned around and went to the kitchen, acting angry.

I felt footsteps following me, but I ignored it. I'm just not in the mood.

I opened a door which turned out to be the kitchen. I saw the place really clean, didn't expect this from rogues.. I thought all their things will be broken and the place will be filled with dust. You get the point,