.:Ch.05:. Following rogues

~~~ Chloe's POV ~~~

.:.:.:.:.:. Five months later .:.:.:.:.:.

The last months went really fast. I have been attacking some rogues who were planning to attack innocent people.

And I also have been following some rogues in order to find their basement since like two days ago. I've heard them talking about hostages in a bar and that really scared me. And if you're wondering why I was in a bar, then the answer is simple. It's the best place to collect information from.

Anyway I have been following them for a while now and I'm far away from Texas where my old pack is.

I have gained tons of money from selling the jewelry from the bag I found in the meeting five months ago, and I was absolutely thankful for that. I am currently sitting on the sofa of one of the most expensive hotel around. Somehow the room of the two rogues I'm following is right above mine, talk about coincidence.

When I heard my stomach growling I decided that some bread and nutella would be a good idea.

~

After eating and filling my stomach I brushed my hair and pulled it in a messy bun. Then I pulled on a blonde wig, not to mention my thick, black-rimmed glasses. I wore a blue jeans, with pink t-shirt.

When I felt the door opened from upstairs, I picked up my backpack and then got out the door and headed for the elevator and saw that one was already open, an old lady was going inside. I run fast and managed to go inside before the doors closed. "Good morning." I greeted the old lady near me.

" 'morning darling, are you late to work? you seem in a hurry." She asked me.

"No, not at all. I actually forgot that my airplane would set off to Asia in two hours." I said, biting my lip to hold the laugh in. 'When did I learn how to lie so smoothly? And why Asia from all places? I could've told her that I'm going to my sister's wedding in Austin but whatever. But-hey! I could use this as an excuse for the next time!'

I grinned mostly to myself, not noticing that the elevator's doors already opened and we're already on the ground floor. When I came to my senses I quickly tried to get out but the elevator's doors tried to close hitting me in the process and once it did though, it reopened itself. This happens to me . A lot.

When I looked around for the old lady whom was with me in the elevator she was nowhere to be found. I shrugged getting out the hotel and going to my new red honda accord. I may have faked my Identity card, and I may also made it look like I'm eighteen so I could have a license card, but I could always use the excuse I wanted to drive a car!

My name is Alyssa Hunt, and yeah the name I used when I attacked the rogues and hunters but thankfully nobody heard it except of them, and they're dead.

I sat in the driver's seat and waited 'till I saw two familiar figures coming out the hotel. You're probably thinking why they couldn't sense me, and the answer is really easy. I passed by a witch a week before now and she gave me a necklace which would let me have the same scent as humans and erased any traces that a werewolf or any other supernatural creature to find out that I'm a werewolf. That of course if I didn't show them my abilities, or take off my necklace.

The two figures, two men. One of them had a blonde hair with blue eyes, and he was incredibly tall. Just like the other man who had dark brown hair which almost looked like black. He had emerlad, green eyes and his face held cold expression. They entered a silver-colored car and then started driving. I of course drove behind them making a short distance between us so they wouldn't notice me.

I have been following them for the last two days, I had a vision of the black-haired guy laughing at me and held a mysterious girl whom I couldn't make out any of her features because it of the shadows around. However, I saw silver chains shining in the dark, wrapped around her arms. I saw that vision when I was asleep, which result me to wake up at one in the morning today!

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: After five hours .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I'm lost now, the only thing that's not making me wonder around the endless forest is the car that I'm following. We had been in this forest for two. Whole. Hours!

When I felt that the car stopped near what seemed like a huge house in the middle of the forest, I chose to park the car inside the bushes, hiding it.

I went out of the car and then leaned against a nearby tree. Peeking at the house, when I saw that the cost was clear I walked a strange walk. Like how the theft walk inside a victim's house. Just moving my legs slowly to avoid making any noise.

I successfully reached for the door without getting noticed. I opened the door which caused a loud creak sound. Gosh! Just how old this house? It seems that it has been built before many centuries ago!

I peeked inside the mysterious house, I was surprised when I saw no one anywhere in sight. There were no lights turned on and the windows were open allowing the sunlight to pass through it.

I made my little theft walk 'till I reached the door. When I opened it and took a few steps inside I felt myself being hit by a blunt object in the head.

Everything went in slow motion as I fell on the cold floor. I'm sure there was some blood, seeing that I felt a strange warm liquid around my head.

I slowly closed my eyes not even trying to look at my attacker.

"I got her!" He shouted.

I heard a certain door open and footsteps were coming closer to me. "Good work, Cooper." Another manly voice said, he was smirking by the sound of it. "She was following us for two days now, serves her right."

He noticed?!

I out of nowhere felt myself being thrown on someone's shoulder. "I'm taking her to the dungeon." Another man demanded.

"But she's just a human, what threat could she possibly cause?" Yet another voice tried to reason. Just how many people are here right now?

"She knows where our basement is, that itself is a threat to us, Chase."

The man who was carrying me proceeded to head for the dungeons I think. Without anyone noticing I smirked. 'Just as planned.'

"A goal without a plan is just a wish."
-Anonymous.

<><><><><><>

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't be a silent reader and tell us what you think.

Did you like this chapter? Love it? Dislike it? Hate it?

I love to hear you opinions guys, I always take it into consideration of what I should write next.

~Ashley