.:Ch.13:. More and more questions

Hello guys! how are you doing?

Thank you guys for getting me more than one hundred votes and one thousand read! I am so happy right now and I can not thank you enough!

I'm dedicating this story to @TheFlame due to her amazing support to the story.

I'll always starting from now dedicate my story to active readers, want me to dedicate my story to you? Easy just vote and comment.

Once again thank you guys and now let's start with the chapter...

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

I am currently at the mall, I headed there immediately after my encounter with Ryan.

Man this is going to be hard.

I went to the elevator. There were many icons for floors, but what wasn't there I clicked on it. There is a floor which is invisible but you can click on it, my dear friend has a whole floor to herself with her fellows.. Uh, friends.

You just must click the invisible icon just below the last one, and just like that the elevator took me to the floor bellow the mall, and of course I made sure no one was in the elevator beside me.

After just seconds the elevator's doors opened revealing a strange floor, the walls were all painted purple and the floor's color was black. I'm never getting used to this place.

"FIONA!" I shouted as soon as I left the elevator.

Almost immediately a girl with her black her and emerald green eyes appeared. "Long time no see, Chloe."

"I could say the same to you," I say, smiling at her. "Have you been doing well these past several months?"

"Cut it with the formalities please, we both know you came here for another reason." She say, crossing her arms over her chest and waiting for me to speak.

"Uh, um, can we please go to somewhere more private?" I asked, eyeing the mysterious eyes that merged from almost everywhere. Those has to be her fellow friends, everyone here with the exception of her are weird.

I followed her to a big room, she sat on the couch and I sat on another one across from her. "Now that we are here," she began, looking at me. "Why don't you start telling me, with your endless problems?"

Fiona was the only one who knows of my ability to see the future. I didn't tell her about the jewel, silver or whatever you call it on my chest, I just kept it to myself. You see, she was the one who gave me the necklace that tricks supernatural creatures to think that I'm a human.

You guessed right, she's a witch. Her fellows, are also a bunch of weird witches. Fiona is the only one who looked normal of them all. I trust her, and she trusts me.

I met her four months ago, and I haven't seen her since.

I opened my mouth after taking a deep breath.

Let's hope this ends well.

.:.:.:.:.:. After ten long minutes .:.:.:.:.:.

"Oh! I see... Your mate met you." She summarized my whole ranting into four words.

"Well, yeah! I mean, he didn't know it was me but he knew that I was me and if he found out who I was then I'm going be dead!" I exclaimed.

"And you want a way to make him look at you without feeling the mate bond, to see you as a girl and nothing else." She asked, more like a statement and I nodded my head.

"Why do you want to do that Chloe?" She asks, playing with a strand of her curly hair.

"What do you mean?" I questioned my eyebrows furrowing in pure confusion.