.:Ch.11:. Meeting again

~~ Ryan's POV ~~

I was sitting on a couch lazily watching TV. It had been more than five months since Chloe ran away, more than five months since she had told me that I would never find my mate.

I gritted my teeth in anger thinking about what she had told me, it was like she knew something I didn't. Something important that I have a right to know about, yet she didn't tell me anything about that.

Am I overthinking the whole thing? I mean, she might have already started acting crazy then, she ran away from home very early the next day. I am sure she has a stupid reason for doing that, that is if she has a reason.

"Ryan!" Liam, one of our pack members shouted through the mind link.

"What is wrong, Liam?" I asked standing up from the coach.

"There is a single rogue who stepped in our territory, wanna help in catching him or her?" He offered,

"I am coming, where are you right now?" I accepted, storming out of the house as he told me of his location. The sky was black from the clouds, I couldn't even make out the sun despite it being morning.

Not long after I saw him hiding behind a tree. "Where is Andrew?" I inquired with a low voice.

"He's on a patrol on the other side of the pack, when I told him about the rogue he said he was coming. It is most likely that he will arrive after a few minutes, judging from his speed." Liam whispered, looking at me.

I heard the sound of groaning which made me look at a blonde girl, she was hugging her body and seemed like she was in pain. Suddenly, after a strong sound made of thunder, she shifted into a white wolf.

"You did it!" Another girl exclaimed, from her scent I could tell that she was human. Isn't it weird for a human to watch this and not to freak the hell out?

I looked at the human, and immediately my eyes widened and I muttered the word I always wanted to. "Mate."

She looks somehow familiar.

I took a step closer at her, however I accidentally stepped on a small root breaking it, therefore creating unneeded noise.

She was going to pat the wolf's head but then her head snapped to the direction of the sound. She stood in a defense state, her hands were crossed in front of her in 'x' form. "Who's there?! Show yourself!" She shouted.

Liam looked at me and I nodded at him. We stepped out in the open so they could see us clearly instead of the shadows like we were earlier.

When the girl saw me her eyes widened and she unconsciously took a step back.

I kept staring at her, she had a blonde hair that didn't fit her at all and blue eyes. Her face looks strangely familiar which confused me. I'm sure I did not meet her before now.

She looked terrified for some reason, if that was the right word to describe the scared face she is wearing.

Am I that scary?

Liam, noticing the air between us asked curiously. "Is she..?"

"Yeah Liam, she is indeed my mate." I replied not taking my eyes of her.

"What do we do about the white wolf?" Liam asked me.

"They do not seem like they can harm a person, a human and a werewolf. What can they possibly do."

"We did not came here to harm anyone." The blonde girl shouted without a warning, causing Liam and me to look at her confusingly. I noticed her attempt to avoid my eyes, which confused me further. Did I do something wrong? "I just want this white wolf here to meet a certain pack member."

"Who is it?" I asked, looking at the blonde who was focused on avoiding my gaze. What the hell? "You're in our territory, we're the ones who make rules not you guys."

"Well, I have no business with your territory, so I'm gonna take my leave. By the way, the one who has business with this white wolf here will know when he sees her." She announced, frowning as she hugged the white wolf and whispered something into her ear.

She then pulled away from the hug and turned around starting to run the opposite direction from us. "Liam, you take care of the wolf, I'm going to take care of my mate." I demanded in the mind link to which he nodded.

I didn't waste a second to use my speed to get to the blonde girl and grab her wrists pinning her against a random tree. I felt shocks and tingles form where we touched, I also felt a weird feeling when I touched her. It disappeared as soon as it came though. "Where do you think your going sweetheart?" I whispered seductively to her.

She didn't look at me, instead she looked down, still avoiding my gaze."Look at me!" I shouted in my alpha voice but she didn't even flinch.

"What do you want?" She asks, not even struggling to get out of my grip. That made me convinced that she is not as weak as she seems. She looked up, looking at me in the eyes, her face had unknown emotions. "So? Will you let me go the easy way, or the hard way?"

"What do you think missy?" I said, my grip on her wrists tightening.

"I think that I absolutely do not need a useless mate." She confessed, breaking my heart into millions of pieces with just a few words. I saw the smile on her beautiful face, which just raised my sadness, and anger...

She then pulled away from my grip easily, I looked at her shocked. Isn't she just a powerless human?

"No I'm not.." She said as if she had read my mind. "Just like you I'm, a werewolf." She confessed jumping from the ground then landing gracefully on a tree branch.

I looked at her with wide eyes, I'm definitely sure she smelled like a human how is that even possible?

"Then Why?" I say, looking at her as she looked back at me smiling.

"Do not take it personally, I have no interest in having a mate, Ryan Walker." I gasped, how the hell had she known my name? "I have my own ways in riding information." She says, looking as if she just read my mind.

"Don't you think it's not fair for you to know my name, and I don't know yours?" I told her, smirking.

"Alyssa, Alyssa Hunt." Her beautiful voice was beyond a whisper that I barely even heard it. She then turned around to leave. "I didn't except to see you here Ryan." She admitted jumping from one tree to another, eventually, she disappeared from my sight.

What just happened? And what did she mean when she said she did not expect to see me here. Had she known the fact that I was her mate the whole time?

That can't be possible...

"Stay beside people who make the impossible possible."
-Anonymous