.:Ch.16:. Back to school

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

I was staring at the house's room, I already wore a blue jeans and a v-neck white shirt with heart screen in order to get ready to school. Now that I got ready I was starting to get nervous.

I am so nervous I think I will be better off swallowed by the ground. Anything that will get in the way of me going to school.

"Chloe! What are you waiting for? The driver is waiting!" My dad said, I sighed and then nodded, opening the door and exiting the house.

The ride has been silent and quick to my liking, I didn't want to get there just yet. I wanted to have more time to myself. I opened the door as slow as possible, like a damn turtle. When I finally got out I made my way to the school's doors.

I am gonna meet him today.. I am gonna meet him today.. I am gonna me-

"Good morning!" A cheerful but familiar voice said, I turned around to see who it was, I saw a figure with brown hair and eyes.

His hair held a little grey natural highlights at the end which I assume is natural.

"Uh, um.. Who are you?" I asked, thinking of just ignoring him.

"Leo, you?"

"Um, I'm Chloe." I said awkwardly.

His voice... it is strangely familiar.

Shaking my head form the thought I continued my way to my locker, ignoring Leo when he called me. I took my books and went to my class, which happens to be history.

When I entered the class once again all the attention was switched to me, the ones who were talking stopped and began staring at me. 'What happened in the few months I wasn't here?'

I took a seat in the back and waited for our teacher to arrive.

I stood frozen in my place when I saw Ryan enters with his friends Andrew and James.

'Mate!' Claire, my wolf shouted.

'Shut up Claire!'

When he looked at me our eyes locked, I noticed how his eyes widened but he immediately gained his calmness back. I then looked away from him and into the window, finding the nature outside amusing at the moment.

I do not know how to face him, not yet. I know I have done nothing wrong but.. It does not mean I am ready yet.

When the bell indicating the end of the period rung, I ran as fast as possible out of the class and to my locker. Throwing my books inside and taking my precious Nutella jar. I decided eating in one of the many empty classes was a good idea.

When I turned right to make my way to the empty class I did not notice a certain figure, resulting me to collide into the person and hit the floor hard. "Owww.." I groaned, rubbing my hands.

"I am so sorry!" A familiar feminine voice exclaimed, I pulled my face up trying to remember whose voice that belonged to, I saw a wide eyed Jasmine in front of me. I am probably as shocked as her, I did not expect her to be here.. in this school.

I do not why, but suddenly I became happy.

She reached her hand towards me, I gladly took it and got up from the floor. "Wh-What are you doing here?" Jasmine asked smiling, I am guessing she is just as happy as I am. She was standing with a brunette whom I assume is her friend.

"I-I kind of returned back to square one," I say, shrugging like I did not care when I really did. "Thankfully, nothing bad happened, yet."

"Wait a minute, are you Chloe? Alpha Logan's little sister?" The brunette who is standing beside Jasmine questioned, I nodded slowly giving her the answer she desired.