.:Ch.19:. Shadows slowly approaching

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

I open my eyes to be greeted by the annoying sound of my alarm clock, after stopping it I started to get ready to school.

It has been a week since Elaina's arrival at school.

 A week since she found out who her mate is.

When I wore my clothes and when I was about to leave my room I heard some noise.

I saw the window open I went closer to it and to the balcony where I saw a piece of paper laying on the floor. I grabbed it and took a look at it, not feeling very pleased with it's content I shoved it in my pocket and then went to school after eating breakfast.

~

I felt someone shakes my shoulders, I looked up to see the person seeing Jasmine. "What?" I ask, clearly annoyed.

"What's going on with that little brain of yours that you won't answer me?" Jasmine inquired, crossing her arms and wearing a fake frown. "Are you alright?"

I nodded, faking a simple smile. "Yeah, thinking tires me that's all."

I then went to my locker and grabbed some books, after that I headed to class.

Whatever the teacher was saying I haven't heard any of it, I was just spacing out, worried sick.

Calm down Chloe! It may just be a prank!

"Ms.Hall, is my class so boring yo won't even pay attention to it?" Mr.Graham, my English teacher demands to know.

I shook my head and then muttered "Sorry, I was not paying attention."

~~

When the bell rung I went to the cafeteria and sat on our table after taking my food with Elaina, we then sat on our table.

"Hello girls!" Jasmine came with Alice as usual. Each of them took a seat then I asked. "Chloe are you coming with us on Saturday?"

"Where are you going on Saturday?" I inquired, curiosity getting the best of me.

"We're going to a funfair!" Jasmine squealed in pure happiness, and I found myself nodding.

"I'll come!" I decided, then a thought came to my mind. "Who's also coming with you?"

"Just us, including Andrew, James, Ryan, Alice, me and you! Hopefully Elaina too, what do you think Elaina? Can you join the fun with us this Saturday?"

I turned to take a look at Elaina who was beside me, she smiled and nodded. "That's a yes obviously!"

Jasmine literally jumped from her seat and began cheering, when she noticed all eyes on her she sat on her seat after muttering a quick 'sorry'.

That girl is weird.. But weirdness doesn't have to be a bad thing. It can be quite the opposite.. in ways.

I forgot what I was thinking about when a sudden black-haired boy caught my attention. He was chatting with his friends while wearing a smile. I wish I could make him smile like that, it's sad that all I have done is quite the opposite.

I stood up from my seat, "Where are you going?" Asks Alice.

"Just the restroom, I'll be back in a second."

Just when I began walking a felt an eye on my back, I turned around to see everyone busy with none of them looking at me.

Must be my imagination.

I kept on walking when I heard a sudden scream, the sound was coming from the restroom. I immediately remembered what was written in that piece of paper as I began running.

"Be careful, someone's going to get a broken bone today."

was said in that piece of paper.

"Life would be so much simpler if I didn't care so much."

♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥

I know it's too short but I loved the end haha.

Hope you liked the chapter!

~Ashley