.:Ch.12:. Jasmine's mate

~~ Jasmine's POV ~~

I looked at a guy in front of me, there was another one whom went after Chloe for some reason. I really hope she's alright.

The guy in front of me now was blonde, like me. He also had shining grey eyes. He started approaching me and that's when I started stepping back. "Don't worry girly wolf.." He said, what's with girly? "I won't hurt you."

I opened my mouth to talk, unfortunately no word came out. That's when I remembered that wolves Can. Not. Talk. I mentally face-Palm myself.

The stranger in front of me took of his backpack which he was wearing earlier and took out a shirt and a jeans. Note that the clothes are men's.

"Shift to human form and wear these." He demanded throwing the a big shirt at me. How do werewolves shift back? Ah I know!

Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!

I waited five seconds for the spell to work but it didn't, dammit! I thought the spell in Cinderella do work!

But isn't that just a fairy tale?

I'm an idiot

I took a glance of the man standing in front of me and noticed that he was growing more impatient by the second. I smiled sheepishly while looking at the sky, finding it amusing at the moment

"Do you by any chance don't know how to shift back?" The guy asked me gently when the thought crossed his mind, I nodded my head back and forth in attempt to answer him. "You just have to imagine you human form, and then you can shift back." He instructed, I followed whatever he said and closed my eyes, imagining my other form. Suddenly I was in my human form, naked.

How could I have forgotten that when you shift back you become naked!

I looked at the guy to see him staring at me. I felt anger boiling in my veins when I shouted. "GET YOUR A$$ AWAY FROM HERE, AND SPECIALLY YOUR EYES!"

He immediately turned around while I slipped the shirt over my head. The shirt luckily was long enough to cover my but and stop mid-thigh.

After that I felt another person's presence, I turned around to come to face a black haired guy's sad expression. His face held an extremely painful emotion mixed with anger, sadness. "What happened?" I asked him.

He looked at me blinking his eyes a couple of times. "Who are you?"

"I was the first to ask so I'm the first to get an answer."

He sighed, and looked away. "Then I'm not interested in knowing who you are." He said walking away.

"How RUDE!" I shout going after him when a hand caught my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" I looked at the stranger and smirked.

"Where does it look like I'm going to mr. Genius?" I asked smirking. "I need a mr. Obvious." I muttered.

"Whatever, we have questioning to do with you, even though I don't know why Ryan allowed that girl who was with you to go... Even though she was his mate." He said the last words really lowly, but thankfully I heard them. Resulting my eyes to widen and my jaw dropping down, I won't be surprised if it touched the ground.

"SAY WHAT?!" I knew she was nervous, and I also knew that she has been telling things that were impossible to tell. But to think that she would ran away from her mate, which human with his right mind would do that.

Wait! Stop jumping to conclusions Jasmine! But I can't think of any other reason for her strange behavior. It's not like I knew her for a long time but still.