.:Ch.15:. Home

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

I entered the house and then to the living room, with Logan trailing behind me. I swallowed hard because of nervousness I felt, and also because I don't really know what to say to them.

I mean, I could tell them that I did it for my mate's sake but would they even believe me? They might think that I got insane or something and then take me to the hospital and then the evil thing of a doctor will give an injection and after that I'll die.

Once I entered the room I was pulled into a hug by a pair of familiar arms, I looked at the person seeing my mother, Grace.

"MY BABY!" she exclaimed, hugging me even tighter if that was even possible.

"I-I can't.. b-breathe.." I muttered, my mom immediately released me and I inhaled a big amount of air as if my life depended on it.

"Sorry." she muttered, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly.

"It's okay." I mumbled, looking at my father who already gotten up from his seat and approached me.

"Long time no see.." He smiled, and that smile suddenly turn into a frown. And his expression turned to one of anger. "Where have you been?" He asked, sounding pissed.

He has every right to be.

"I-I.. uh, um" I stuttered, thinking of what to say.

"Darling," My mom wrapped her arms around his shoulder in attempt to calm him down. "Can't you see that you are scaring her, calm down and then ask her. We really don'y want her to run away from home again and you are not helping." She says, my father looked at her and then slowly nodded.

"Take a seat." My mother instructed and I did as I was told. Logan sat besides me on the sofa, and my mother sat besides my father on another sofa which was across ours. All eyes were looking at me and I wished the chair to swallow me so I won't be visible to them.

"Why don't you began explaining?" My brother say, looking at me with his emerald green eyes searching deep in my soul. "What happened in those previous five months."

I looked at the floor, trying to get away from reality. "You won't believe me.." My voice came out as a whisper unlike what I wanted it to.

Their expression became one of confusion and I peeked at them, trying to find any hint that would tell me that they think that I'm crazy, however I didn't find any.

"Do you really think we won't believe you dear? If so than you are very wrong." My mother says gently, her voice held many emotions, including concern.

I missed hearing her voice, I missing hearing father's and brother's. I missed them all and inside I am happy to see them again. At many moments I thought I would die, and the thought of not seeing them or my mate..

still hurts.

"I guess it won't hurt to try.." I mumbled, staring at them in the eyes. "I can see..." I started, getting ready to their reaction. "The future."

I heard gasps in the room and I closed my eyes thinking of the worst. "That's awesome!" My mother shouts, looking at me proudly.

What did she just say?

"Wha- What are you talking about mom? It's NOT awesome! It's annoying!" I yelled at her.

My brother or dad were just looking at us while trying to hide their surprised faces. Well, too late because I saw them.

"You must be kidding me Chloe! You're seeing the future! The F-U-T-U-R-E! I don't know why you're so pissed about this! If only I can take that ability from you we'll both be happily and live happily ever after." My mom yells at me, we were basically yelling at each other.