Chapter 17 ***

I hear Andy swishing around in his bed across from mine. "Andy, are you ok?" I hear a nod. "Yeah Alice. I just can't sleep." He turns on a lamp next to his bed. I crawl out of bed and sit next to him on his. He pulls me down to lay next to him. I giggle. "Are you afraid of the dark, Little Andy?" He fake pouts. "Insomnia does not equal being afraid of the dark Alice."
I try to squirm out of his grip, but Andy chuckles, "Ehm no. You're staying here with me, like when we slept on that hay bale back home!" I turn to face him. "Are you just worried about your interview tomorrow?" He nods shyly. I kiss him. "You know I will be right off stage, it's ok." He smiles at that and we fall asleep quickly. My alarm goes off at 6:30 as always. I slip out of bed, not disturbing Andy as I get ready to go feed the horses. But I'm not in Wicklow! I have no horses to feed!
Luckily before I tear up due to the average horse withdrawal, Maeve texts me.

+Maeve
Hey Alice!! Bella, Benji and I are doing well! Skip just got here and we're running to get him.

+Alice
I'm so glad you're doing well! The tour is awesome so far minus a drunk perv. Tell everyone hi for me!

To make it to the news station on time for his interview, Andy had to be aroused first. I snuck up to his bed, put my hand on his shoulder and gave it a gentle shake. "I'm not getting up without a kiss, Alice." I shrug and give him his request. He groggily wipes pink sparkly lipgloss off his lips. "Alice, what is this?" He says with the lipgloss streaked across his hand. "It's Babylips Pink Quartz." He sits up, and I realize he hasn't shaved in like a week and looks like a wookie from Star Wars. "C'mon Chewbacca, let's get you shaved and ready to go." Andy pets his beard. "Oh man Alice. That was a sick Star Wars reference." He sarcastically mutters. He shaves quickly and puts his hair in a man bun.
When he comes out of the bathroom at last, my heart skips a beat. "What do you think?" He asks expectantly. I hug him tightly. "The man bun melted my heart and you look flippin hot Andy." He is wearing his tan leather jacket and grey and green flannel and grey jeans. He looks over my outfit, a grey shirt with a unicorn patterned pocket and black leggings with a black faux-leather jacket, and nods. "Yes, but we need to match more. He flies back to the bathroom and comes out with the red and black flannel, black jeans and dark leather jacket. "Yep we match now."
We leave our room and then the hotel to meet the band at the news station. We don't take a cab due to the closeness of the small station. We are super early and I pull him into a tea store to get some tea before the interview, knowing it calms him down. I get one that tastes like juice and he just gets plain tea. We then walk hand in hand to our destination.
      Andy pushes open the front door of the news station for me. I curtsy like a fool and say "Why thank you mister Byrne." He laughs and we get it together before one of the managers of the news station runs to meet us. "Oh Mr. Byrne! Thank goodness you're here! Oh and is this Alice?" She nodded at me. Andy smiles. "Yes, this is my Alice." I wave shyly. We then walk rather briskly to the set of Andy's interview. While we sit in a chair waiting for the show to start, he is very nervous. Andy absentmindedly has a strand of my hair in his hand and is messing with it.
      He is clearly deep in thought when I look over at him. He glances at his watch. 5 minutes 'til he goes on. Andy still has my hair in his hand and then peeks over at me. He realizes that he's had my hair and sheepishly lets it go and puts a hand on his neck. "Ehm... I couldn't help but notice your hair is quite soft, Alice... What conditioner do you use?" I burst out laughing. "Oh my god Andy! But if you're serious, it's just Biolage." He takes up my hand and gives it a squeeze.