Chapter 2

New chapter not much to say so

Enjoy :)

Chapter 2

My mom took in a deep breath understanding that I wanted her to tell me. Everyone went silent and was waiting for my mother to go on and tell me everything. At this moment I felt that my normal teenager life was gone and that was all I wanted was to be normal. Guess it’s a little too late for that.

“Are family was given a certain kind of quest that one girl from each generation is to the killing of us witches”

“Wait kill?” She nodded, but gave a flat look moment after.

“Yes”

“Who is killing us?” I asked questionably looking around the room waiting for some type of response, any response.

“That’s for you to find out my dear” Grams said.

“Then what am I supposed to do?” I looked at grams waiting for an answer. She stood and came to me and took the necklace out of my hand and had me stand. I had my back to her and she put the necklace around my neck. I turned to face her seeing her smile.

“Wasn’t I right” Grams said pointing at the necklace. I looked at it and the necklace was glowing for a few seconds then it was back to normal. What the hell. I placed my hand on the necklace and studied it; okay I must be seeing things once again. I need my eyes checked pronto.

The moment the glowing stopped all my cousins got up and left without a single word.

“What’s up with them?” I asked grams and mom sounding quiet annoyed.

“They wanted one of them to be chosen not you”

“Wait they knew about this!” I yelled at them more at my mother though.

“It was my decision to keep it from you”

“Oh then it was okay for you to ruin my birthday in which I just turned sixteen for crying out loud!” I was breathing heavily I was so mad at her for keeping this from me, it just wasn’t fair.

“I'm sorry” She looked into my eyes and smiled just a little.

“And see she even has the green eyes” I gasped and ran to the powder room and looked in the mirror, Oh god. She was right I thought I was hallucinating. I screamed with frustration and went back to the living room.

“What the hell is…?” I stopped hearing something brake from upstairs. I looked at mom and grams and their eyes widened.

“Hanna you have to go now!” My mom grabbed my arm and started to pull me toward the front door. The door knob was turning.

“Grams what’s going on?” I cried and they immediately headed toward the back door in the kitchen. The lights were turned off and I just realized the sun was almost set allowing complete darkness take over. Better to hide is my guess.

Mom turned the knob and looked out. She waved her hand to come and I obeyed. I placed my right foot outside of the house and a hand was on my shoulder. Seeing grams and mom ahead of me looking at me terrified, I didn’t know what to think at this moment. I opened my mouth to scream but the person behind me covered my mouth. Oh god this can’t be happening to me I'm only sixteen I haven’t even kissed a boy for crying out loud. I still had so much that I wanted to do.

“It’s Sean” He whispered and I sighed in relief, I felt him nod toward mom and grams and they ran off toward the other direction. I turned around and tried to smack his chest but he grabbed my hand.