Chapter 3

Here is the next chapter I am sorry it’s late for the ones who actually like this so comment vote and be honest : )

Chapter 3

My eyes didn’t open on command, because the moment I was conscious my stomach wasn’t feeling all that great. I started to open my eyes finding myself looking up at the dark sky, to seeing my brother Sean and my best friends, Addison and Taylor smiling at me.

“What” I whispered feeling a sharp pain in my head, I immediately placed my hand on my forehead whining in pain.

“You hit your head, first the table…” Taylor started to say then interrupted by Addison.

“Then the hard wood floor”

“That explains this huge bump on my forehead” I whispered, slightly touching it with my finger and started to get up.

“Ya and it’s a good idea if you stayed lying down” Sean pushed me slightly to go back to resting my head on nothing but hardness.

“Where are we” I asked, closing my eyes when Addison came with a glass of water and two pills. Hopefully some Ibuprofen or Tylenol, I have a killer headache.

“Somewhere far” I opened my eyes to look at Sean and gave him the look.

“What do you want me to say Hanna, I told you I can’t tell you” I rolled my eyes at him then looked at my two friends and without thinking I screamed and started to get up and tried to run but all I saw was open water . No land, nothing, but water and the four of us on a boat.

“Why did you scream like that?”

Are you okay?” I turned slowly facing by two ex friends or so I thought they were and pointed my finger at them both. They slowly came toward me but they stopped seeing fear in my eyes, because that’s all I felt at the moment was being afraid of them.

“Stay the hell away from me” I barked at them and backed up more until I reached the railing of the boat. I had nowhere to go. I was stuck here with creatures I thought were fake and I thought they was just a faze our world was and still is going through. Including me, who could blame not falling for Edward Cullen, Damon Salvatore, or James Stark for that matter, hello I didn’t expect that my only friends would be supernatural.

“Hanna just calm down” I glared at Sean who had both hands up trying to calm me, like that would help.

“Calm down?! When I just found out that all of my family and friends included, lied to me my entire life?!” I yelled at him. I was breathing heavily; my hands were in fists turning white. I couldn’t calm down. How could I calm down to that? Finding this out is a very and I mean a very touchy subject. Okay I understand I am a huge fan of fictional vampires but I’m not willing to actually risk my life and maybe killed by one to save all witches. No one will explain anything to me, so I am not going to do what they say, not one thing.

“Hanna let us explain” I looked at Taylor to find her at arm’s length. She stepped closer; I didn’t feel the need to walk away, let alone run in horror which was a good sign. Compared to the weird, creepy feeling I had earlier. I allowed her to wrap her arms around me bringing me close. I felt another pair of arms behind me and knew it was Addison. I smiled at the feeling I had when they hugged me, they were the sisters I never had and always wanted. How could I have been so stupid to think they were monsters? It wasn’t there choice to become this, they were born as a vampire. I wrapped each arm around both of my sisters and smiled at them.

“I’m sorry” I whispered to them. I saw their eyes filled with worry, but there was no arguing, I was going to have to wait to find where and what I was going to do. This is going to need patience and that will be a very tough job alone. I took in a deep breath taking in my new surroundings. I was going to need to get used to this, everyday new scenery and every day I will know how hard it was going to be.

I sat down on the boats floor next to Sean and rested my head on his shoulder. Taking in a breath I realized how stupid I was not to know about any of this. How could someone not know they were a witch, let alone their friends being vampires? I closed my eyes and letting my mind go clear of thoughts. My head was starting to feel better, probably the pills Addison gave me, thanks so much.

“Sean tell me something you can say to me” I said above a whisper. I felt him take in a deep breath and putting his arm around my shoulder. I moved in closer knowing I was feeling a little cold and he felt so warm.

“Hanna you’re not my…” He paused shifting his body towards me, making me face him. I looked over where Addison and Taylor were and they were on the other side of the small boat talking, so I gave my full attention back to Sean.

“I’m not your what?” I asked questionably, not so sure where this is going.

“Sister…” He looked into my eyes when he said that and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You’re joking right” I told him still laughing and placing my hand over my mouth for the others couldn’t hear.

“Hanna I’m not joking” I stopped laughing, looking into his eyes this time. He was being serious.

“Prove it” I said. I started to get up, but he pulled on my arm making me sit back down. Without a chance to argue his lips crushed against mine. Oh my god was all I could think. He didn’t stop he tried to get me to kiss him back but I couldn’t. He was still a brother to me. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back to get his lips off mine. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked at Sean, with complete lost for words.

“Hanna I didn’t…”

“Sean don’t” I raised my hand at him for he wouldn’t say no more. I leaned in and gave a peck on his cheek.

“I love you… but you will always be my brother” I stood and walked toward my friends trying to forget what just happened. I was not going to get this between us, even though I might have felt a little something. Ignore it Hanna, he is and always will be nothing more, but a brother to you.

Okay there was the chapter tell me what you think of Sean not being Hanna’s biological brother or is he… tell me what you all think so far and Vote till next time check out masquerade by me and vote on that to : ) and it is complete to let you all know!