Chapter 7

Okay here is the 7th chapter I believe it’s going well so let me know if this is worth writing, but then again I will either way haha I love it so far and hopefully you all do to sooo ya enjoy!

Chapter 7

“Hanna I’m going to try to get you down, just hold still…”

“Does it look like I can go anywhere” I heard her laugh below me and run probably to the tree I hung from, but at this moment I didn’t want to open my eyes, because I hate heights.

“Just hurry up would you” I asked, then immediately felt hands on my ankles. I opened my eyes then to see Taylor perched on a branch by a nearby tree, but she wasn’t the one who had a grasp on my ankles. I couldn’t describe Taylor’s emotions she was in complete shock and looked well I don’t know how to describe it. I took in deep breaths trying to calm myself, thinking everything was going to be okay, but we weren’t going to be okay that’s the thing. I opened my mouth to scream, but was interrupted when she spoke.

“And I thought I would never see you again” I smiled and laughed feeling relieved to hear her voice. She pulled me near the branch by Taylor and they cut me loose. Thank goodness they had a hold of me. I sat beside her hugging her to death.

“I can’t believe it, you’re alive!” I hugged Addison even tighter feeling better, much better than the past few days.

“Well I’m glad you’re both alive too!” I felt Addison wrap her arms around me and Taylor joining our little group hug. We stayed like this for a while making sure I wasn’t dreaming I had to open my eyes to see if she was still there and she was I wasn’t dreaming. We pulled out of each other’s arms and we made our way down the tree. Climbing doesn’t bother me, but the whole hanging high above the ground made my arms have goose bumps just thinking about it and I still feel sick to my stomach.

I reached to wet muddy ground and fell to my knees.

“Hanna what in the world are you doing” They both said at the same time and still to this day don’t know how they can do that.

“If you were hung up high from the ground you would understand perfectly” They laughed while both of them grabbed either of my arms and pulled me to a standing position. I brushed off the remaining mud left on my pants and I grunted knowing this in no way was going to come out of my light skinnies, just great.

“So did you discover anything Addison” I looked up, giving up on my jeans and asked her.

“Well the whole force field thing, I think you know about that soooo… other than that nope”

“What about Sean?” Taylor asked knowing I was ut took the punch. But all

Addison did was shake her head and again I grunted in anger.

“Please tell me you know at least something…” I asked her, knowing Taylor would intrude I put my hand up and placed it over her mouth which made Addison giggle.

“Can’t sorry, my lips are sealed” She pretended to zip her mouth shut and I rolled my eyes.

“You have to figure that on your own” I looked at Taylor which I forgot I removed my hand from her mouth which allowed her to speak.

“I have to do it on my own” I stated.

“Ya and that’s all we can tell you it’s for…”

“It’s for my safety I know”

“Hanna the reason why we can’t tell you is because it happened before” Taylor said with worry in her eyes and Addison continued.

“You’ll just end up like the rest of them if we tell you… so we can’t” I breathed in deeply understanding what they just said even though they haven’t said it I understood every word.

“I’ll end up dead”

“Exactly so the truth is kept a secret”

“So I go blind is practically what you’re saying” Taylor shook her head.

“You have us, we promise” They both stepped closer taking either hand and we walked which seemed like they knew where to go, but I had to trust them even though I wanted to know. I didn’t want to end up dead now would I?

Okay end of chapter 7 let me know what you all think and don’t forget to comment and vote if you liked it thanks again for reading : )