Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The carriage came to life and started moving on ahead to who knows where. I slowly moved the curtain in front of the very small window with my black laced glove hand. Sun streamed in and after focusing through the bright sun I was allowed to see the inside of the barricade walls around the castle as we headed toward the castle gate. Everyone stood silently as we passed, looking frightened than what I remember before. Releasing the curtain allowing the stream of light to disappear I brought my focus back to Damian. He was studying me closely as I began to speak.

“Well at least tell me how far” I smiled and cocked my head to the side as he laughed.

“Katreena what is wrong with you today?”

“Nothing’s wrong with me” I said.

“Are you sure?” I nodded as the door to the carriage opened.

“I’m positive” He nodded in return as he stepped out. His hand appeared and I took it gracefully. Taking in a deep breath the smell was as I remembered before. Everything seemed the same, besides medieval looking clothing.

“This way” I smiled as he lead me to the same bakery Heinrik did when I first arrived here. As the guardians and Damian walked on ahead of me an old woman with a hunched back stopped me.

“May I help you?” I asked. She lifted up her cane and studied into the stone that was on top. She then looked at me and spit on my feet as she waved the cane in front of me making me fall, but of course someone cached my arm.

“You are not she!” The old woman spat towards me. Hunter pulled me to my feet and pushed me toward the entrance allowing the bell to chime to our entrance.

“You okay?” I was startled as I saw someone else holding my face in his. I looked around finding myself in the dining room as everyone stared towards my direction.

“Of course…” I whispered. He pecked my lips once more and raised his glass.

“To Katreena!” His voice echoed through the room, when suddenly everyone else raised their glasses and yelled “Katreena!” I then placed my hand around my neck feeling the necklace where it belonged. Taking in what just happened was something I couldn’t wrap around myself. Everything was strange. I looked down at Sean and gave him the look, he knew what I meant, and I needed his help. Everyone stood and said their goodbyes and how they are all looking forward to the near future. As the last one was out besides all the guardians and whats his name, including Sean.

“Viktor why don’t you take Katreena to her room” Sean nodded and I accepted his offered arm. I walked up the steps once again and down the hall to my bedroom. He opened the door allowing me to enter and then he followed behind me closing the door.

“For one didn’t they call you Viktor earlier?” I looked at him confused.

“Yes. That on the other hand is my middle name. My full name is…” I raised my hand interrupting him.

“Let me guess your name is Damian Viktor Hades” He opened his mouth to speak, but I started again.

“Remember the day you thought something was off about her, Katreena I mean” He laughed.

“There were plenty of those days” He brought back his attention, shocked.

“Wait, how did you know I knew Katreena?”

“Let’s just say I know things” Looking at Sean or Damian, I get confused. I motioned for him to sit on the bed next to me as I sat down myself.

“Let me explain”

“That would be nice” He said. I took in a deep breath as I tried to remember everything and as I did I said just that. What I experienced I told him everything.

This chapter was more a filler so hope you all still like it, but I don’t know if you all do cause there are no comments, so take a moment and do so… it does help me to improve anything so… till next upload :)