Chapter 21

Im so hoping what you all think of this chapter!! And hopefully alot will be answered and my fingers are crossed that I did a good job explaing it all for ya'll :D So here is chapter 21!! Enjoy <3

Chapter 21

Eyes were filled with wonder and glory of who finally stood before them. A smile was plastered on my lips that seemed to hold many secrets. However, two people in the room didn’t seem pleased, my brother Sean and Bryson. Addy and Taylor did seem wary of my sudden change, but seemed to go along with everything that is happening. “Hanna dear we know you’re in there” moms soft voice startled me a moment. “She is, but I’m Katreena at the moment” I snapped, wanting only to let go of Hanna’s sweet thoughts of Bryson. The memories were helpful in some ways to blend in with these witch lovers. I shuddered at the thought. However, I knew what my oath was long ago and I was going to keep it, even though it meant helping out a few witches and killing off what was and is an abomination in their eyes, but that doesn’t mean I will fight on their side either.

“Let’s get started, you know what to do?” Bryson’s words filled my ears, looking directly at him; nervousness filled the pit of my stomach. Cursing under my breath, I nodded. “I know exactly what to do” Everyone backed away from their candles. Lifting my hands slowly, I began to concentrate on spirit and earth. The candles set alight with no match only magic. The candles gradually rose from the floors moving in a clock wise circle, I bent down and grabbed the center candle and breathed in the earthy smell that began to surround each and every one of us. Letting go of the dark candle it stayed afloat in midair. I lifted my hands and began to take in the strength of what was about to come to me. A knife was handed to my outstretched hand. I firmly pressed the blade to my right palm, drawing blood. As I removed the blade, I moved my hand faced down allowing the blood to flow into the candle as I began to chant.

Darksome night and shining moon,

Hearken to the witches’ rune.

East then South, West then North,

Hear! Come! I call thee forth!

By all the powers of land and sea,

Be obedient unto me.

Wand and Pentacle and Sword,

Hearken ye unto my word.

Cords and Censer, Scourge and Knife,

Waken all ye into life.

Powers of the witch’s Blade,

Come ye as the charge is made.

Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell,

Send your aid unto the spell.

Horned Hunter of the night,

Work my will by magic rite.

By all the powers of land and sea,

As I do say, “So mote it be.”

By all the might of moon and sun,

As I do will, it shall be done.

My chest began to rise, back hutched as a green mists surrounded me and entered my body. The feeling was no pain, but confidence and strong will. Suddenly a stinging sensation came from my right shoulder as I began dropping backwards. A pair of arms caught my fall, before the world around me began to disappear and slowly diminish into nothingness.

----------

Thump, Thump.

The sound of my heart beat rang in my ears.