Chapter 2

Angie's POV

I got to school 30 minutes earlier than I thought. I must of been speed walking. Martin Burroughs High School, the school I hate with a passion. I walked down its dirty hallways and went to my locker to put my bag in and takes some books. I decide to go to the library and read, I sat down and looked at my schedule.

AP World history Mrs. Kooh

Trigonometry Mr. Coulter

Anatomy Ms. Randall

English Mrs. James

PE Mr. Duncan

Teacher Assistant Mr. Romeo

AP French Mr. Romeo

"Who is Mr. Romeo" I said questioningly out loud.

"I am.... and it looks like you have me twice, lucky you" I heard a deep sexy voice behind me. Wait did I just say that?

I turn around to see the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. I trailed my eyes down his body. He stackedbroad shoulders about 6"1' smooth brown hair that I wish I could run my hands through. Jawline so muscular; he could cut someone. crystal ocean blue eyes and perfect pink lips that looked delicious. I looked down to see his shirt was a little tight so you can see his abs, and his long muscular legs. He had on a dress shirt that was rolled up to his elbows a blue tie, blue slacks and black dress shoes. He looked mouth watering, I stood up slowly. I felt so small compared to him, no way did this hot guy work here and was talking to me.

I didn't realize my mouth was open until I felt sparks and tingles run through my body. I looked up and he had a killer smile that had me weak in the knees. He had his finger under my chin to close my mouth.

I could feel my knees slowly weaken at the slight touch. We stayed there for a few second but it felt like hours. He just stared at me like he was trying to find something. I never wanted to look away. My emotions were on a whirlwind, His staring gaze made me unmovable. I let out a sigh of breathe not realizing I was holding it. This man was enchanting but also my fucking teacher.

What is going on here.

I stepped back and looked down, bumping my butt against the desk. "uumm y-yea it se-ems that way... hi hi I'm A-Angie Smith" I stuttered, stretching my hand out to him to shake. He made me so nervous this has never happened to me before. I knew I looked like a complete dork in front of him which made me even more embarrassed. The sparks, the tingles, his beautiful eyes that just seem to swallows me whole. I could feel my lungs burning from the air I couldn't breathe. I felt dizzy every time his scent hugged my nostrils. He was intoxicating me and I barely knew him.

"yes yes uuh hello I'm Jacob Romeo well Mr. Romeo to you" he said nervously shaking my hands and quickly stepping away from me. I instantly felt cold. I found it so cute that he was nervous around me though. But why? I was nothing compared to half the girls in the school.

"May I see your schedule?" He questioned cool and calm like an Abrecrombie model. I followed his muscular arms until I met the floor. Mentally slapping myself for being so lucid.

"Sure sure sure of course" I stuttered instantly hating myself for shaking uncontrollably. This man had a serious affect on me and I couldn't grasp why. Turning around to grab my schedule, and handing it to him; I realize his eyes were raking my body slowly. I felt my heart drop in my stomach as the butterflies erupted. I mentally cursed myself for not caring about what I wore this morning. I should have bought new clothes this year! Dammit.

I cleared my throat and my cheeks became warm as he was still looking at my body. I felt like my skin was on fire. His eyes met mine and they were fully dilated; which signified he was either aroused?  I took the time to look over him again. I never really had a huge interest in guys because they never had any in me. With no self confidence to ever even talk to a guy. But this man for some reason, had me drowning in desire. He made me think of things I've rarely ever thought, my now damp panties were proof of that.

I needed to snap out of it, he was a teacher for god sakes. Plus he'd never go with a girl like me anyways. I'm not even pretty. He took my schedule and a wide grin spread across his face.

"Is something funny Mr. Romeo?" I said to him confusion full on my face. He took the step towards me again and looked down at me with his piercing eyes. We were so close I could smell his minty aftershave. I wasn't even able to think probably about where we were.

"Just excited to have such a gorge- I mean smart student in me class this year" Mr. Romeo said fixing his eyes away from me and fixing his tie. He looked aback in frustration that he allowed it to slip. If anyone were to walk in they would definitely assume the worse. But I couldn't step away from him. It was like a magnetic pull. Every fiber and hair rose when he was near. We had shared only a few words but I was definitely sure I had a crush on him. Teacher or not, this man was hot as hell.

I have got to tell Noelany about this. My face lit up like a red balloon. I had a feeling i looked completely ridiculous so I straightened my face and looked down.

"What were you going to say-" I was cut off when the bell rang.

"See you later beautiful" He walked away leaving me stunned. Did that just happen. He just called me beautiful, I can't believe it me! Beautiful. Is probably nothing just something to imagine, he'll probably do it to every other student and faculty here anyways. And for some reason my heart ached to think of him with someone else.

I grabbed my bag and walk out to the hallway to find my bester. I see Noelany running up to me. We give each other a big bear hugs. I cant wait to tell her who I just met.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i write these chapters on my phone they look so long. But wateva... theres chapter 2 ill be writing the next later on today. there it is my Chizmates!!!!!! I also have a other book I'm working on called Unexpected Love. It's as true story about 2 girls so if you're into that stuff and aren't a homophobe then it's totally worth a read!

Fan

Vote

Comment