Chapter 22

Jacob's POV

I got in my car and let out a huge sigh.

"That was way to close, but amazing" I thought to myself.

I love when we have to hide and stuff it makes me feel like a spy.

"Romeo... Jacob Romeo" I said in a james bond accent. I laughed.

I realize that I didnt take the condom off. So I reached into my boxers felt around but nothing was there.

"Holy Cow!" It must of fell off in the house.

I hurried to pull out my phone and I text her saying the condom fell off.

I hope her parents dont see it.

Angie's POV

The next day I went to school early to talk to Jacob.

I got his text this morning, i panicked a little but you cant lie. Its kind of funny, but if my dad see's then my life is over.

I am glad he uses a condom, but i still feel like the last time we had sex was different. I just know how.

Whatever its probably just the time of the month.

I got out of the car and headed to his class. His door was closed so I knocked and he opened it in a second. He looked down at me and smiled

"Good Morning Mr. Romeo can I have a word." I told him sweetly.

"Of course Miss. Smith come on in" He told me welcoming me in. I walked in and he closed the door and locked it.

I ran up him jumping and wrapping my legs around him. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"I couldn't find it... it must have fallen in the grass" His eyes were full of fear but in a flash it was gone.

"Oh maybe I hope so " he said covering it with a laugh.

I got off of him and gave him one last kiss.

"I gotta go i need to hit up the library" I said about to open the door when he grabbed my arm.

"Do you have to... I dont want you to go" He said rocking like a child.

"Yes I do, I have work to do" I said wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer.

"Is it like the work you were doing last night" He said in a deep voice.

I playfully hit him on the chest, he laughed and leaned in for a kiss. I gave it to him and got out of his grasp to get my bag.

"Bye" I told him walking out of the class.

He came to the doorway. I felt his heated gaze on my back. When I turned around his eyes were on my butt.

He bit his lip and motioned me to turn around. I laughed and walked away.

The day went by gladly quick it was time for my TA period and I needed this period bad to finish up some work.

I walked in and Jacob wasn't there so I sat at the back seat. Took out the books I needed and started my work.

10 mintues in he walked in. I didnt look up because I was to into my work. But I just knew he was smirking at me.

He came to where I was and sat next to me. I was trying really hard not to smile. He moved closer to me and put his hand on my bare thigh.

It sucks that I decided to wear a short skirt today. I couldnt help it though, its January and its been hot all week.

"I cant mess around today, I have a lot work to do" I pleaded with him.

He moved his hand slowly up to my area.

"Oh My!" I moaned.

"Please Jacob not right now" I told him moving his hands off of me. He put it back and started rubbing my clit. I dropped my pencil and leaned my back.

"Jacob-" I moaned his name. Not trying to.

"Stop!" I managed to say.

"Alright party pooper, but I still didnt finish what I left yesterday" He said getting up going to his desk.

"Oh and Angie" He said. I looked up at him to continue.

"Calvin wants you to come to the park with us on Saturday can you make it"

"Yea sure" I told him continuing my work a little upset he didn't finish what he started. He didnt mess with me for the rest of the period. The bell rang and kids started filling up.

Heather walked straight to Mr. Romeo being all flirtly and stuff. There was no need to get jealous I know he only has the hots for me. I laughed as Jacob just waves her off. She walked away mad and she looked at me and gave me the evil eye. I laughed even harder.

" Bonjour mesdames et les vers aujourd'hui, nous apprennent les verbes (Good afternoon ladies and worms, today we will be learning verbs)" Jaco- my bad Mr. Romeo said.

He's hot when he gets in teacher mode.

______________________________________________

Sorry that its not as long as you want.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT