Chapter 26

Angie POV

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie. Jacob was really tense I could tell.

"He'll be fine Jacob" I called at him

He asked kissing temple.

"I don't know Ang, I have a bad feeling-" I interrupted him with my lips.

"He will be fine okay" I said kissing him again. He smiled.

Third POV

Melissa and Calvin were in Melissa's small apartment. Calvin was whining because he was hungry. Melissa didn't have much in her kitchen because she had just moved in. But she did have noodles, they were taking to long for Calvin's liking.

"How long will it take" Calvin whined. Melissa rolled her eyes in irritation.

"For the last time Calvin in a few minutes" Melissa spat back. She walked into her room reached under her bed and grabbed a box. She set it on her bed and opened it up. She opened the bag of pills that were full of ecstasy. She grabbed 6 pills and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed the 1st pill and chucked it down, following the others. She started feeling the buzz by the 5 pill. She stumbled amd dropped the pill in Calvin's noodles.

She picked up the fork and started mixing his noodles laughing. She felt the pills coming to their full extent.

Calvin looked away from his cartoons and looked at her. She managed to get the food in a bowl and took out a fork.

She handed them to him and he thanked her. She layed on the couch as she let her mind explore the ecstasy.

He started eating the noodles, not even knowing that he had just put ecstasy im his system.

Melissa had passed out from the drugs. Calvin finished his noodles then watched TV. His eyes started getting droopy he tried to fight it. He looked at the TV and started seeing double. He tried to get up but his legs gave in. He tried again grabbing the edge of the glass coffee table.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell back. Hitting the back of his head full force on the TV.

He tries to yell for help but his breathing became short. He took his last breath as he layes in a puddle of his own blood.