Chapter 19

Jacobs POV

*Honk Honk*

"Okay love birds that's enough" Amanda spoke loudly from the window making Angie jump from my arms.

I chuckled at her eagerness. And looked back over to Angie grabbing her waist to me again.

"Ill see you tomorrow" I told my lover. "I love you" I spoke kissing her lips lightly.

"Yea sure..... bye" she said walking getting into the car.

"What no 'I love you back'" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. He perfect pink lips went up into a smirk. She got into the car and they drove off. Without another word, she's mean.

I laughed to myself walking to my car, in deep thought of what I should do for her tomorrow. I really want it to be special. It had been days since Angie and I were together and I needed her. Every night without her in my bed was agony.

As I was about to get into the car I heard my name being called.

"Mr. Romeo.... hey Mr. Romeo" Heather said. I could hear the most annoying sound in the world coming from behind me. This girl never gives up.

"Hey how are you" i asked her trying to be nice.

"I'm good, Can I ask you something?" She said innocently

"Yes what is it" I spoke annoyed.

"Come closer" She beckoned and I reached over to her slightly, not getting too close.

She grabbed my face and kissed me, I was completely shocked and pushed her away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! I'm your teacher Heather!" I angrily said.

"So what! I love you" she confessed trying to grab onto me again. I pushed her away scoffing at her and getting into my car. That girl was fucking nuts!. Angie was going to be livid when I told her.

"Call Angie" I said to my car. It started ringing, after 2 rings she picked up.

"Yea babe." Her sweet voice filled me car. "Baby... you wont believe what just happened" I said still shocked that Heather would do something so stupid. "Whats wrong" She sounded concerned.

"After you left I was about to leave when I heard someone call my name. When i turned around it was Heather, so i tried to be, the nice teacher i am and say hello." I heard her sigh in annoyance. I chuckled "She was like i need to tell you something then she was like come closer so I did-" "Why would you do that?" She interrupted. "Only a little though baby I promise. Then she grabs my face and- and she ki- kissed me." I stuttered and waited for her response. Her silence terrified me more than her yelling.

"THAT... THAT BI-" She began to scream but I cut her off.

"Now now now Angie! This is not the time for foul language but I am honored that you are jealous" I smirked

"Your not off the hook buddy boy!" She snapped at me.

"But- but I didn't kiss her she kissed me" I defend raising my voice in protest.

"You shouldn't  have gotten closer to her. You know she's a fucking bitch!" Angie cursed loudly.

"Im sorry baby please forgive me" I spoke apologetically. "I will never get near that girl again."

"Hahahahahaha" She started bursting into laughter.

"You play to much" I said with amusement in my voice. My heart steadying it's pace.

"Your just so gullible. By the way babe, my parents know about you, they just don't know of you" She said with fear in her voice.

"Hey! Its going to be okay. If they dont like me, it doesn't matter because I love you and you love me. And I'm not going anywhere. Quoi qu'il arrive, je ne vais pas vous perdre (Whatever happens im not losing you) " I said to her softly. It would be impossible for me to even consider living without Angie. My daily routine was to talk to her and be with her.