Chapter 33

Angie's Pov

I have 2 weeks of school left and I still haven't talked to Jacob. I tried to change my schedule but Mrs. O'Brien said it was way to late. The worst part is im getting bigger and I havent told him im pregnant yet. Man i really want my life to go back the way it was. I wish i never met Jacob. But then i wouldn't have this joy inside of me.

I'm having a girl! I was sitting with my mom eating breakfast thinking of girl names.

"How about Stephanie" My mom said. I looked at her like I was thinking.

"I LOVE it!!" I said getting up and putting my dish in the sink.

"Oh goody what about a middle name" she asked.

"We'll talk later I gotta go bye mom" I said walking out.

"Bye sweetie have a good day" she said. I got into my car and drove to school really not ready for the day.

Jacob's POV

I've been watching Angie from a far. Yes I'm stalking her. What else can I do she wants nothing to do with me.

I can see something different about her like she's glowing. I might be crazy, but she's more beautiful than ever.

I was sitting on the bench pretending to read a book. When I saw her talking to this boy. Anger raged inside of me. I wanted to run over there and punch him in the face. I have no idea who he is and i hate him.

She was smiling and blushing at everything he said. He touched her face and she blushed even harder. I was more than pissed but i just couldn't look away. He was touching MY girl!

Her smile is just so beautiful. My thought was over when the bell rung and he hugged her and went his seperate way. I silently thank God cause my eyes were bleeding.

How could she just get over me! that easily.

Her TA period came up and she didn't come in so I decided to go after her.

I went to the library and she wasn't in there. Then all of a sudden i saw a shadow of someone run pass me. I run out of the library and see a nice butt i surely do know of run into the bathroom.

I walked up to it but the bell rang.

"You cant runaway from me forever Angie" I smirked then a random girl came out confused. But when she saw me she gave me a flirty smile, and started checking me out.

"There is no need to run" she said getting closer to me.

"Get to class" i told her in my teacher voice.

She frowned and walked away.

I walked to my class ready for my daily dose of Angie. No man was going to get Angie but me. She is mine.

Angie POV

After talked to Damon, I couldnt get the smile of my face. He was totally flirting with me. All i could do was blush and giggle. He was so hot too! He had black shaggy hair. Crystal blue eyes. Oh and his body! was definitely in shape.

He had told me that he liked me and wanted to take me out on a date. Im not completely over Jacob and i was pregnant. So i told him another time. He said he will definitely wait for me. He is so Hot though.

Stupid Jacob!

I really didnt feel good, but I went to his stupid class anyway. I walked in late because I was in the bathroom.

"Nice to see your on time" Jacob said.

I walked in just ignoring him. Sat in my seat put my bag down and put my head on my arms.

"Do you have a pass" Jacob said to me. Ugh he is getting on my nerves. He's barely said 5 words to me all week.

I looked up at him, he was right near my desk looking down at me. Everyone else was too. I think I'm about to throw up.

I layed my head back down.

"Excuse me Ms. Smith" He said tapping my back. Oh lord here it comes.

I ran out of the class and right to a big trash can.

Then I let it all out. I wonder why pregnancy sucks in the beginning and the end.

Jacob ran up to me with concern all over his face.

"Whats wrong with you" He asked me fear shot up in me.

"Nothing..... I just ate something bad i guess" I said not looking at him. He knew I was lying.

"No there is something wrong, you do this everyday" He said looking shocked at what he said. I was definitely shocked to. HE'S BEEN STALKING ME!

"What the heck do you mean everyday? Have you been stalking me" I said my voive full of rage.

"Yes I have and I can see that your belly is getting big" He said looking at my stomach. I turned around scared out of my pants. What am i going to do. I know he need to know but.... ugh.

"Your saying im fat" I said turning to him with a serious face.

"What.... no i would never say that to you" He said brushing my arm down, I shivered. He then touched my stomach and pressed it. His eyes became big. Uh oh he knows oh yea he knows.

"Are you- are you pregnant?" he said, i could bring myself to speak I just nodded and looked down.

"And.... is it mine" he asked i nodded and looked up at him.

A smile crept on his face, a big one. I smiled to, he grabbed me and hugged me tight. I hugged back. I felt so good to be in his arms. And for a moment i forgot that he was my ex- boyfriend and still the love of my life and my teacher.

-------------------------------------------------------

She told him finally, but will they get together again????

Find out soon

VOTE FAN COMMENT!!!!