Chapter 13

Jacob POV

Its been 3 hour I have been waiting for this girl. I just cant stand to be away from her and my blue balls were proof. I still didn't want to do anything unless she wanted too. I just wanted it to be soon, Her kiss, her love is why I'm living I don't every want to leave her alone. I hope she doesn't feel like I'm smothering her or anything. I sat there in my car thinking of only her, it wasn't impossible either. Every conversation we'd had went on over and over in my head. I tried not to think of how sensual we had been since i couldn't have her right now. She was just the most perfect woman in the world. How she treated Calvin, how she would cook and clean for me when she was over. I don't even think she knows how hard I've already fallen for her. She was so innocent and perfect; but her sexual side was animalistic and fiery. She knew exactly what to do to keep me on my toes. No other girl in my life has been able to control me the way Angie did.

I drifted off to sleep eventually for a few hours. I still was going to wait I knew she would stand me up. I heard my door open and someone sit on my lap. I knew her, shes the only one that can get me hard just by her touch.

I kept acting like I was sleep. I felt her soft delicious lips on my neck. It took everything in me not to moan. Her soft addictive lips on my neck was heaven. She lightly kissed over my jawline and back. Sucking and biting in my pulse point and to my earlobe. This woman's hot mouth on me was driving me insane. I kept quiet until she grabbed my dick and started grinding on me. I moaned and opened my eyes, it was dark but I could still see the smirk on her face. She chuckled and leaned into me a her hot breath on my ear. My hands went to her sexy exposed thighs as I gripped her ass in the process. I wanted her legs wrapped around my waist more than I wanted my next breath.

"What do you want" she whispered seductively.

"Yo-uuu... I want you" I slightly stuttered. I was becoming weak in the knees as our sexes grinds on each other. My blue balls were in full affect once again.

"Then me you shall have" she said looking me in my eyes with a smile that could reach heaven. She was a pure angel and deserved to be tested as such. I wanted to make love to her.

"Can we go to my house, you're more special than in my car" I told her shakily.

"Uhmm.. alright". she thought first then got off of me and into the passengers seat.

"Aren't you going to text your friend that your gone" I questioned but honestly it was hard for me to focus with those shorts she had on. Her glorious toned and perfectly tanned legs were too much for me to bear. She was killing me!

"Oh right" she pulled out her phone and text her friends. she kept laughing so I assume they were talking about me. She put her phone in her pocket and looked at the window hoping I didn't see her blush.

"Talking about me huh?" I smirked looking at her and then back to the road.

She didn't say anything because she knew I knew they answer. We kept driving and I put my hand on her thigh she flinch. I slid my hand up her thigh hearing a breathy moan. Every sound that came out of her mouth was weakening me. I wanted nothing more than to hear it again and again. My hand slowly went up her inner thigh squeezing it lightly. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back in pleasure. Oh baby, this is only the start of a very long night for you.

I kept caressing her inner thigh until my thumb reach the lining of her shorts. Her breath picked up rapidly.

"Relax baby" I reassured her. She did as i said and she began to moan slightly. As my thumb reached her pussy I could already feel the dampness of her panties. I smiled and licked my lips just thinking of her taste. I mouth began to water as my hands went inside of her shorts and rubbed her clit through her panties.