Chapter 18

Angie's POV

Lany told me to go to my TA period but not my french class. Which didn't make any sense to me. Her plan didn't necessarily make me comfortable but a game is a game. I was ready for whatever Jacob threw at me though that didn't settle the nerves.

I walked up to his class room with a smile on my face. Leaning on the doorway dramatically.

He looked up at me and let out a low sexy chuckle. I walked in, closed and locked the door behind me. When I turned around; he  stood in front of his chair, eyeing me up and down. I walked up to him and pushed him onto his chair, making him sit down. We kept eye an intense stare fueling my burning desire. He never looking away from me, wonder in his eyes of what i might do next. I sat on his lap straddling him grabbing his tie pulling him closer to me. Neither of us made a sound; the only thing heard from the room was the old air conditioner turning on. I could feel my heartbeat against my chest.

Our lips were centimeters apart. He looked down at my lips, letting out breathless sigh as he looked over my face. The heat in my body rose when he took his hands over my waist squeezing the skin of my thigh. I knew exactly what to do at that point. I inched a little closer to him, I could feel the tip of his lips on mine.

"Vous voulez qu'il (You want it?)" I whispered in his ear; my wet mouth against his ear lope. His shiver answered my question grandly. He ran his hands over my ass and rubbed my sex through my jeans. I knew he was losing control under me from his grip and deep groans in my ear. His hands glided across my stomach taking my breathe away. As amazing as I felt, I was still going to play the game right. He unbuckled my jeans and I took that opportunity to quickly get up and head for the door.

"Nice try Mr. Romeo" I spoke cynically with a smile.

I unlocked the door and ran out to the parking lot into my car. Not even paying any mind that he was yelling my name. I text Lany telling her the plan went good and that I would call her for all the details.

I got home and was hoping no one was there but Amanda had to be.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at school?" She ask, coming from the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. She walked to the living room and I followed her and collapsed on the old couch.

"Yea I ditched trying to avoid someone" I spoke laughing thinking of Jacob. He hadn't stop texting me since I left his class. He was furious none the less.

-You are killing me Angie!- Jacob
-Just pleases me come back- Jacob
-Don't ignore me Angie!- Jacob
-I want you so badly. When I get my hands on you 😏- Jacob

"The mystery man from this morning huh? Alright spill" She said putting her bowl down and turning off the t.v.

"Might as well tell you. Promise me you won't get mad though?" I told her. My heart was beating rapidly. Not everyone would understand, but my feeling for Jacob were increasing everyday. He was my first real relationship, my first real love.

"What's wrong? Its not like he's a teacher or anything like that is it?" She said looking at me. I looked away for a second before my eyes met hers again. Her face sank in shock.

"OH MY GOD!! YOUR DATING YOUR TEACHER!? YOU BAD GIRL!!" She screamed grabbing me and hugging me.

This is NOT what I expected. Most adults would freak out at the thought of there 18 year old sister not only dating someone 5 years older but he's a teacher also.

"Whats it like tell me everything! And here I thought I was the bad one but look at you. You little sneak. Have you slept with him? Is he cute? Hot? What!? TELL ME WOMAN!?" Amanda blabbed on.