Chapter 35

Jacob's POV

"Mom she's pregnant she's having my baby" I told her not able take the smile off my face.

"She's what!!!!! Oh my" My mom screeched.

"Angie's having my baby, she's having a girl" I said again.

"Oh honey God's gave you a second chance don't screw it up" she said.

"But she wants nothing to do with me. She said it herself." I fro

"Bring her over tonight and let me talk to her" She said I looked at her confused. But hey what the heck I brought out my phone and text her.

Jacob: Can you come tonight??? xx

Within minutes she text back.

Angie: Yea sure ill be over at 6

Jacob: See you then!! xxxx

Angie: Enough with the kisses

Jacob: Okay Okay I love you!

Angie: I'm not coming

Jacob: Okay! I'm sorry please please please come.

Angie: whatever

Jacob Thank you!

"She didn't kiss me back" I said faking like I was sad.

"Oh shut up" she said hitting me in the stomach.

"Ouch maa" I yelled.

"Oh shut it I'm going to cook dinner"

I went to my room and took a shower. I made sure I washed up in the soap she liked. I got out and dressed in some gray slacks and a white button up shirt. I know she likes it when I dress teacher like.

"I'm gonna get my girl back I'm gonna get my girl back" I sang as i finished getting dress. My mom had always had a way with her words and was always able to convince someone with anything. I was more than confident i would get her back.

I walked into Calvin's room and sat on his bed remembering all the good times we had. I couldn't cry anymore, I felt that I had no more tear to left in me.

"Hey buddy, I'm going to get mommy back if its the last thing I do" I said as i walked out and went to the kitchen to help my mom with dinner.

"Something smells good" I said.

"Yes it does Chicken Marengo" She implied.

"Awesome! Need any help"

Angie's POV

I was kinda nervous when Jacob text me saying that he wanted me to come over. I mean who can blame me. There are a lot of bad and good memories in that house. Just all the memories of Calvin breaks my heart, but i know that i cant runaway from that house forever.

I sucked it all up and got dress, slowly.

I really don't want to be in the house we had sex in millions of times. I just don't want him to get any ideas. Especially what happened today knowing that I definitely miss those lips. It still wont happen again, not now anyways.

Jacob's POV

Dinner was finally ready and we- well I was waiting nervously on the couch. I looked at my watch for the 20th time.

"She's coming son geez hold your horses" My dad said.

And just in the nick of time the doorbell rang. I jumped up and ran to the door swinging it open. I smiled when I saw her, she looked so beautiful. The first thing that caught my attention where her high waist, brown shorts, which framed her figure nicely. But what I really liked about her outfit was what I assumed was a corset, that resembled a baby doll. And a cute one indeed. It was a very light shade of beige, that was closely similar to her skin tone, and had a flowery pattern that you needed to be close to discern. She had a mid-length necklace, which had turquoise coloured beads, and made a nice contrast with her clothing.

"You look amazing" I said my eyes running down those legs a very desire to touch again.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" She said roaming down my body. Oh yes she likes, I could see the lust in her eyes.

She snapped out of it and i smirked as she walked pass me and into the living room. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw my parents standing there.

"Hello dear I'm Daisy and this is Cole, we are Jacobs parents" My mom said.

"Oh my.. Um Its nice to meet you I'm Ang-" My Dad cut her off.

"We know who you are darling" He said. She came up to them and shook their hands.

"Jacob looks just like you" Angie said to my Dad. I really do look like my Father, I just look better.

"Come on in here and sit" We all did as my Mom said. Angie made sure not to sit next to me. Every time I scooted over she moved too. I looked at my mom and she grinned slightly. I cant wait to see her do her magic.

"You know I  must say Jacob never really talk about you two" She confessed, way to go Ang now I'm in trouble. I looked at my parents they didn't look to happy.

"That's alright, this night isn't about us anyways" My Mom said slightly unhappy.

"Its not" Angie questioned.

"No its not. Its about you, my son and you guy's baby" My mom said.

"What about me and your son? I mean I get that its about the baby but why him and me? I told him that it was over and i assume he told you" Angie said and I cant lie, what she said hurt me deep. I really hope Mom can fix this somehow because i know I cant. Angie is way to sentimental about her feeling and very very sensitive. I really really screwed up. Usually I can sweet talk a girl into giving me anything i want. But Angie is oh so different. She stronger than any other woman I have ever been with.

"Can I talk with Angie privately please" My mom said to me and my dad. We nodded an headed to the kitchen.

"I'm nervous Dad" I said nervously.

"Don't worry your mom is an expert that's how she got me back" He said confidently.

"Yea right, Mom already told me you went after her" I said blankly.

"Yea whatever" We both laughed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know if i want to write the 'Mom and Angie talk' because i dont know what Daisy will say so.

Im clueless.

Thank you for all the reads and comments and votes means a lot!!

Books almost over can you belive it haaaa.

I may be kind of slow with the updates because school started ugh. Im a junior tho!!!!

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT