Chapter 7

Angie's POV

I cant believe I just did that. I really didnt want to move to fast, I mean we have only known eachother for a day. I must remember that we are only friends and we will stay that way. NO matter how good it felt to be in his arms and when he wispered to me..... I just get weak in the knees.

I have no idea what is going on with me. This change in me. Its like he brings out the women in me. He makes me feel confident and sexy. I want to do things out of character just for him. 

The rest of the night went swell I said goodnight to grandpa, Ashley, and Sally then headed home. When I got home Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch watching the news.

"Hey mom hey dad" I walked over and gave them a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi honey" my mom said. I looked at her tired green eyes as she hugged me. The most hard working woman in the world who only wanted the best for me. She was everything i wanted to be.

"Hey baby girl" My dad said with a smile I got my smile from him. He had brown hair and brown eyes a lined up beard and mustache. He wanted to shave it off but me and mom said no because it makes him look handsome and younger.

"How was school honey" My dad said. I told them about Jacob but i didnt say that he was a teacher, my dad would flip out. And i really didn't have a clue as to where things were with us so i wasn't going into very much of it.

My dad just like all dads was a little upset about his 17 year old daughter having a crush on any boy.

"You must really like him, is he in your grade?" My mom said smiling hard and waiting for me eagerly

"I do and um no he's not in my grade" I mumble the last part, how could I tell him he was a teacher. How would they react?

"Then what grade is he in?"My mom asked curious. I didn't know if i should tell them, I knew they wouldn't approve.

"He's a teacher" I confessed and they both dropped their heads and sighed. I knew they would act like this so it wasn't a suprise.

"Look I know its wrong-" I was cut off by my Dad.

"Its beyond wrong!" My father yelled as i sunk into the couch. I shouldn't have told them but there would be no way to hide it. Plus they thought for a long time i was gay and that Lany and i dated. It took me forever to explain to them that i wasn't but they just kept saying "we love you either way'. I mean i understood why they came to that term; we were always together and i never talked about having crushes or went on dates. This was the first time I was honest about I was feeling about someone. And i hoped they'd understand that.

"But! As much as i hate to say this, you aren't my little girl anymore and you should be making your own decisions. Just be careful okay? I don't want my little girls heart broken cause then ill have to kil-" My dad tried to say but i interrupted him by giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll always be your little girl dad, don't worry. I can take care of myself." I looked at them in reassurance.

"Oh I almost forgot. Grandpa's here he wants to take all of us out to dinner on Friday so I guess we will have to call Amanda over" I said her name bitterly.

"He's here, why didn't he stop by?" My mom questioned towards me.

"Well I went to work today and he was there so we spent about an hour talking then Mr. Romeo came with his son and we all talked.." I trailed on.

"oh ok.... wait you didnt tell us he had a son" My mom said with a hint of malice in her voice. I knew it was kind of a big deal. I mean the guy that i like is not only older, but a teacher, and also a father. Looking from the outside in it looks like a lot of trouble but i want it. I want him. I want something real! I'm sick of being old depressed tired Angie. Jacob makes me feel more than that.

"hmm I didnt wel- aaahhh" I faked a yarn "boy am I tired well im going to go to bed night guys"

I ran down the hallway to my room and shut the door.

"Fuck" I mumbled.

I stripped into my pajamas and got in bed. I was about to close my eyes but my phone rang. Please be Jacob; i mentally thought. Looking at the caller ID it read Jacob. A big smile grew on my face. I looked at the time it was 11:15 pm.

I let it ring 5 times then I answered.

"hello" I said biting my lip.

"hello?" I repeated.

"Why did you take so long to answer" He finally said.

"Because I was about to go to sleep" I fake whined.

"Well now your going to stay up and talk to me" he said which caused me to blush and bit my lip. Whatever you want Mr. Romeo..

We talked for 2 hours over the phone untill he finally let me go to sleep. My mind wouldn't calm down flowing with thoughts of him. Images of him shirtless flooded my mind. The way my name rolled off his tongue was like a symphony. I felt the slight wetness pooling in my panties and knew it was going to be a long fucking night.

Jacobs POV

I was in the car driving, about to take Calvin to school.

"Daddy I really like Ann" He said still playing with his cars he was talking about Angie. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about her all fucking night. After my long ass cold shower last night, i had to take another this morning. All i ever saw was her.

"You do? thats good" I looked at him through the rearview mirror.

"Yea.... IS she your girlfriend" I chuckled in nervousness for some reason. I would love for her to be mine.

"What do you know about girlfirends" I asked him he should still think girls had cooties

"I know a little something something" I laugh that boy was a character.

There was no way i was going to let an amazing girl like Angie get away from me. Just thinking about a guy have his hands on her made me livid. I had to have her. Angie was the most amazing girl I have ever met. I cant lose someone like her. I know we've only known each other for day but I've thought about her 24/7. And soon she was going to know that.

I knew there were things she struggled with personally. I could see it in her eyes when she talked to her best friend yesterday. I hated to see that she thought less of herself, because to me she was angelic. Just like her name. it fits her so perfectly.

I dropped Calvin off at school and got seductive looks from some of the mothers and female teachers. If any of them would have caught me a few days ago, i would have been all over them. But now that I'd seen Angie; none of them compared.

I got into my car and sped off.

"I hope Angie's there early" I said to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It might get a little heated between them two but idk yet im still thinking of taking it slow. Tell me what you want.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3