Chapter 21

This Chapter is dedicated to In_My_City. Thank you for reading!!!

________________________________________________

Angie's POV

Its been 2 months since we found out that Melissa was back. She hasn't made her self known to us, so we haven't made a big deal about it.

Everything has actually been perfect. We finally moved into our 2 story house. It was beautiful home. My room was big, my walls panted light teal blue my queen sized bed with my 50' inch screen t.v. I can say I have became a little spoiled.

Lany just broke up with her boyfriend so she's been going through a rough time. She's coming over to watch movies and eat junk food. Its a girls thing.

My relationship with Jacob has never been better. We've been dating for 4 months now but who's counting. I plan on being with him forever anyways.

I told my parents about him, and they met him. Lets just say it was the worst night of my life. My dad was pissed off that he was a teacher but I think he's gotten over it though they both play golf together. My mom couldn't stop smiling at him, and winking at me. It was a disaster asking him questions and stuff. They even asked if we had sex, that was the worst.

Calvin is still the best kid in the world. He actually accidentally called me mommy. My heart melted when he said it too. But I told him he could call me anything he wants. How could I say no to him.

Our birthday was amazing. Jacob took me to a resort. We went to the spa and just spent quality time together. And of course we had sex like 5 times in one day. It was the best birthday ever. He gave me a heart necklace it was so beautiful. It had a diamond heart shape. I gave him a simple watch, i felt so bad that i didn't give him something more special. But he said he loved it, I didn't believe him.

I was getting everything ready for our little sleep over. I had 3 containers of chocolate chip ice cream. Tons of candy and chips, it looked like I was having a party. Netflix was ready to go and i had to have a box of tissues.

The doorbell rang and I went to the door to opened it for Lany.

I opened it and it was her.

"Hey" I said sympathetic and rushed to give her a hug. I heard her sob so I brought her in and sat her on the couch. She put her head on my shoulder and cried. Wow she truly loved him, that jerk off.

"Hey hey hey this is not a crying night okay keep your head up" I reassured her.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get the ice cream and spoons. I came back and Lany was downing all the candy.

"That's alright I didn't want any" I said sarcastically. She looked up at me and laughed.

"Oh sorry... I was checking for poison" She said. I burst into laughter and handed her the ice cream. I picked up the remote and gave it to her.

"Its your night" She took it and picked Dirty Dancing. I adore this movie.

We ate all the food and watched 4 movies. It was 2 o clock in the morning and we were singing karaoke. My parents were at a business trip and my sister has her own place. So we had no worries.

We were singing "Heart Attack by Demi Lovato" really loud.

Lany was feeling herself to the fullest.

"We should go to sleep we have school tomorrow" I said as the song ended.

"Ugh school yea your right" She said as we turned off everything and went upstairs to my room. As soon as I hit the bed I was out.