Chapter 40

Angie's POV

It has been a couple weeks after my graduation and Jacob and I are at my doctors appointment. I'm 6 months pregnant and look like a whale. I just want this baby out already. Don't get me wrong I love my baby girl, but the girl can kick.

The doctor was just finishing checking the heart beat and such. Jacob was helping me wipe off the jelly.

"So Doctor?"Jacob asked.

"Yes"

"How do we have sex, because i don't want to harm the baby?" I hit Jacob in the arm, embarrassment all over my face.

"Its alright Angie I get this question all the time" He chuckled then continued.

"Sex is actually good for the baby. But if you are to worried about it I subject anal sex" Jacob nodded and looked at me. I mouthed No.

We left the hospital and was heading to my house but first to Burger King, cause I was hungry again. 

"Why can't we do it in the butt"Jacob asked out of no where.

"Because its freaky" I told him.

"Freaky in a good way" he said seductively. I chuckled but didn't say anything back. I don't know if I want to have sex with him now. I don't feel comfortable anymore. I look horrible and feel horrible.

We pulled up to my house and my mom rushed me into a hug.

"Hi to you to mom" I said hugging her back. I can't sleep over Jacob's house anymore, because my mom has been stuck to me like glue. She is way to happy for me to be pregnant. Why can't she be like normal moms and be mad.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetheart but I just got great news!" She told me.

"What is it" I said wobbling into the living room.

"Your wedding dress got here and its all ready for next week. The flowers are in place, the cake is here. The stylist called and said they would be here on Thursday. Jacob is your best man here yet and are you guys ready for your bachelorette party? because I need to know what's going on..." My mom said going on and on. She is way to happy but I cant help but be happy about it.

I walked up to my room because I was extremely tired. Jacob came up with me.

"Okay babe, I got to go" Jacob said kissing me, I turned it into a deep kissed and he moaned. I really didn't want him to go. He pulled away aware of what I was going to do.

"Nope your not doing this" He said getting up.

"Honey I don't like to be by myself and your always leaving me. Why can't you sleep with me, I knew I was ugly and fat. I thought you love me" I said crying. Jacob looked at me concerned and came over to me, laying on my bed.

"I hate when you do that" He said I laughed and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up alone in my bed. I hate when he does that. I smelled pancakes so I hurried in the shower did all my business and got dressed into sweat pants and Jacobs shirt. That was all I could fit anyways.

My fat butt ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Amanda cooking in the kitchen, she was always a good cook.

"Hey sissy" I said walking over to her giving her a hug. She smiled at me looking at my belly.

"OH you are getting so big. How is everything?" She asked.

"Good and bad. I'm tired and hungry all the time." I told her. She passed me a plate of pancakes. We made small talk until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went to the door knowing who it was.

"Hey boo boo" Lany said giving me a hug. I returned the favor and she came in. We both walked to the kitchen and Lany said hi to Amanda.

"So... the bachelorette party I have the place and the strippers all I need is the soon to be bride" Lany said to both of us. Amanda screamed in excitement.

"Uh I don't kno-" I was cut off by Amanda.

"Oh come one Ang you need this."

"Ill have to speak with my baby daddy first" I got up and was about to call him when the doorbell rang again. I walked up to the door and opened it. Jacob kissed me before I could even let him in.

"Okay that's enough I need to ask you something" I broke away from the kiss, He looked concerned and scared. I brought him to the kitchen and he got really scared when he saw Lany and Amanda staring at him. I dragged him to the chair and sat down. I pulled him in between my legs.

"Honey" I said trying to get his attention. He was still looking at Amanda and lany.

"Can I have a bachelorette party?" I asked using my puppy dog face. He looked at me stern not even breaking a little.

"NO" he said blankly.

"Why not" I asked.

"Uh because your pregnant, and I don't want some horny stripper all over MY wife." he said. Aww he called me wife but I wasn't giving up though. Here comes the water works.

"But your having a party why cant I. HUh? is it because i'm fat huh" He started to walk away but I stopped him.

"Oh no you don't. I wanna know why. Is it cause you don't love me" He let out a sigh and turned around to me.

"Fine whatever" He said walking away. Lany and Amanda yelled "yay". I walked upstairs to my room where Jacob is laying on my bed watching the football game. I walk over to him, he looked rather mad. I leaned down and kissed him passionately.

"Don't worry babe you are my addiction, I can get enough of you" I said leaning up.

"I know honey, your my addiction too" He puckered his lips at me and I leaned in to kiss him.

We layed there for the rest of the night and watched the game. Jacob not leaving me along. He always had to touch me.

"Can you not touch me for 5 minutes" I was getting really angry.

"I always do this what wrong with you"

"Your whats wrong with me" I said full of rage.

"Baby I-" I cut him off

"Shut up and get out of my room" I screamed at him.

"Okay okay Hormones" He said that last part quietly like I didn't here him.

"WHAT WHAT DID YOU SAY" I said yelling at him. he looked at me with a frown and I started crying.

"Why do you look so sad come here and let me hold you okay" I said softly gesturing him over to me.

"You are insane" he said walking to me again

What the heck is that supposed to mean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got my laptop today. Ill be updating tomorrow tho.

Thanks for all the new and old readers for commenting and voting. it really means more than you know.

3 more chapters and this book is over.

VOTE COMMENT FAN PLEASE!!!!