Chapter 17

Angie's POV

Jacob- Come to my class at lunch??

I looked over his text for the past 10 minutes. Contemplating if I should go or not. I mean this morning really scared me even though it was just the bell. I still didn't want to be to careless. We needed to keep it safe and hot make out session in the middle of school is not a good idea.

"He wants to talk to you at lunch right" Lany said as we walked to 3rd period. It sucks that this day is going by so slow.

"I wouldn't say talk" I said smirking.

"Ew! I love you but I don't care about your personal endeavored okay" She said scrunching up her face in disgust.

"Well alright" I continued to tell her about my mom and dad's new job and she was super excited. Then we talked until class started.

"Mrs. Calhoun? Can I go use the restroom?" I asked.

"Sure! Take the pass and hurry back." She told me handing me the pass. I nodded and took the pass. As I turned the corner my face hit someone dead in the chest.

"Oh sorry- oh crap!" of course I bumped into Jacob, that's how its supposed be.

He grabbed my arm and took me to the teachers bathroom and locked it.

"You haven't answered my text or calls! Your coming right?" He questioned with clear sexual frustration. What will a girl do with this man.

"hahaha yea" I said still laughing.

"What are you laughing at" he said with a serious tone but you could see the smile creeping on his face.

"Your face...." I said while mocking his face.

"This isn't funny Angie... You did something to me and I miss every part of you. I just want to taste you again". He said breathless pushing me against the wall and slamming his lips to mine. My hands immediately went to his hair running my fingers through it. He groaned as i wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands down his muscular chest. I was thinking very dirty thoughts and i knew that if we went any further i would be ripping his clothes of. He broke away from my lips and started kissing my neck.

"We need to stop" I said breathlessly as he licked and nibble all over my neck. I could help but moan, he was doing this on purpose and it was working.

"Stop stop stop" I said but they came out so breathless and weak, and more like moans. He edged on my lifting my blouse up and moved my bra so that his hot breath were on my nipples biting and teasing me. I moaned has his i ran my hands through his hair. My panties were completely soaked at this point and I knew I could hold back anymore.

"Oh baby" I moaned and suddenly i felt nothing at all. I opened my eyes and Jacob was gone. I fixed myself and walked out of the closet, headed back to math. I pulled out my phone and text him.

*Let the games begin* I told him. I couldn't believe he had left me that flustered and horny!

I am so not going to his class I'm just going to go to work early.

Lunch finally came and I was eating my sandwich in my car. I just need a break from him, the sexual control he had over me was way to strong.

He kept texting me all the things he would do to me if we were at his house. I was so sexually frustrated all through class and now this.

Noelany was texting me the whole time on the hunt for Mr. Romeo. Or really Mr. Romeo hunting me.

Lany said he keeps looking at the door every time someone walks in the cafeteria then he keeps looking at his phone.

We had 7 minutes left till lunch was over so I made up a plan. I told Lany that i would walk in 5 minutes before the bell then when he got up to walk up to me and try to talk to me i would ignore him and walk away. He wanted to play then we were going to play.

I got out of my car and walk into the school. Walked into the cafeteria building and instantly found Lany at our regular table. I made sure my back was facing him and Lany was facing him so we could make our get away.

"You are one bad bitch!... I taught you well. We must torture him" Lany said with her evil smirk. We both laughed. My heart started beating erratically all of a sudden. I had never done this before and all of it was edging me on.

"Okay he's looking laugh again cute though like your having a good time" I did as she told me, hoping to god I didn't look stupid.

"He's about to text you" and I felt my phone vibrate.

"Pull it out act like your about to read it then just flip your hair to the side real smexy like okay?" I did as she said. This girl is good.

She took my phone and started laughing really hard.

"Hahaha is he serious..." I played along.

"Yes he's blowing me up he's whipped" We both laughed.

"He's coming assume the position and do your cute laugh and smile... follow my lead" she said all while smiling like we were having a normal conversation.

"Hello girls" Mr. Romeo addressed us. We ignored him, I've got to admit. Playing with him is fun.

"Do you want to go shopping today I know this place that's having a sale" I told her not even looking at him.

"Excuse me ladies I was talking to you" Mr. Romeo spoke sternly.

"Absolutely I've been dying to get an outfit for these shoes I just brought they are FAB" Lany said.

"Those blue stilettos are gorgeous, but i saw these red swede ones" We both swooned, still completely ignoring Jacob and his banter.

"Right!! Come on the bells about to ring" She said. We both got up and grabbed our bags.

"Hey I was talking to you" Jacob said raising his voice a little and tapping my shoulder. We still didn't pay any attention to him.

He gave me this sexy growl that had me weak in the knees. Its gonna be hard playing him but so much fun.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know its short but i just wanted to put something up there i will be updating tomorrow long chapters too!!!!

Thank you for those who haven't gave up on this. Stuff is just getting started.

VOTE FAN COMMENT