Chapter 3

Jacobs POV

Wow... she is..... Man! I'm probably a pervert for even saying this but i cant help it. All my life I've had women through themselves at me and try too hard. Thinking I'm just some fuck boy. Well truthfully I was but that was before my son was born. Calvin changed everything for me, and I want him to have a real mom someday. He shouldn't have to deal with a person like Melissa. His mom was disgraceful, and I still do hate myself for getting so attached to the wrong person but with that mistake came the greatest treasure in my life. My son.

 Angie, Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I don't even think she knows how beautiful she is. Her beautiful black hair. Her pink kissable plump lips. Her beautiful body that she doesn't know she has. Her gorgeous honey brown eyes. Her soft voice I could listen to her talk forever. But most of all, I know that she has a beautiful soul, and heart. Her skin was so soft and captivating. I wonder if she knows what her name means. It suits her so perfectly as well.

I know i'm not supposed to feel this way but who can blame me.  She's so perfect. I barely know and I can help but want to know everything about her.

I thought Melissa had it all. The face, personality and most definitely the body. I thought she had it all, my parents even loved her. Something just went wrong I guess and she spiraled out of control. She stopped talking to be and started hanging out every night with the wrong people.

She started taking drugs after Calvin was born. I don't even know where she is now. It hurts me to know my son doesn't even know what his mother looks like. But it will not happen. She need to sober up first then we will talk. I don't want anything happening to my son or I would never forgive myself. He's my world. I slowed down my stride as I walked through the hallways, thinking about this always made me livid. I needed to calm down and think of something else.... or someone.

"ANGIE!" I faintly heard which made me quickly turn  my head and look for her through the sea of students. Damn, this girl doesn't even know what she's done to me.

I'm not even supposed to be thinking about her like this, but I can't help myself.

She looked so cute in back in the library. The way her eyes raked over my body made me shiver. She definitely had control over me in the first 5 minutes of us meeting each other. When she turned around to grab her schedule I couldn't help but look down at her ass. She must have Cuban in her because that ass was so very tempting. And the crazy thing is; she doesn't even know how gorgeous she is. But I was not only going to tell her, but show her as well. Fuck the rules.

I was walking to my classroom when a couple of girls stopped in front of me. Pulling down there shirts to show their cleavage. "Hello there handsome, you must be knew here" one of the girls said flirtatiously. "yea I'm the new French teacher Mr. Romeo" I said not even looking at her, I was to busy pretending like I was looking for something in my papers. But honestly I was thinking of Angie.

Just hearing her name makes me smile. If the guys heard me say that I'd be totally fucked.

One of the girls sighed in irritation because I wasn't giving her attention. 

I looked up and saw all the girls checking me out. Like they were drooling.

I cleared my throat and was about to walk away when I finally spotted Angie. She made my heart drop when she looked at me. For a second neither of us looked away. She looked at me as if we'd known each other for so long. I wanted it. I wanted her. I'd never felt this way before and no way would I let it slip away. I stepped closer to the ring leader of the group and whispered "Excuse me ladies, but I have more important things to do" and walked away. I looked at Angie again and a flash of jealousy was in her eyes, but when she looked at me her face soften. Those brown orbs were so warm and inviting. I gave her a piercing stare as I walked into my classroom, she looked as if she was weak in the knees. I was gonna make her feel a lot more than that.

Angie's POV

I told Lany what happened with me and Mr. Romeo. She was so happy oddly which came to no surprise. She was weird that way.

"So when are you guys going to start dating" she asked jokingly, I nudged her and blushed. Just the thought of Mr. Romeo and I together brought on so many emotions; physically and mentally. But I know that that will never happen; which honestly breaks me.

" Uhh never hes our teacher lany, and plus i'm not good with guys. He'd never go with someone like me" I confessed

"What!! Ang you need to stop putting yourself down. You are gorgeous no matter what people say or think about you! Now I will not allow my best friend to talk bad about my best friend!" She joked and we both laughed. I looked over the span of students hoping to see him again. I barely knew the man but I wanted to feel  him again. He gave me a sort of high that was unexplainable and addictive.

"I'm still out of his league" I mumbled but she didnt hear me. I know i should have more confidence in myself but when you've been bullied as much as I have; you start to believe what they say. I've never been kissed nor had a boyfriend. What am I supposed to do when he's so him and im just me. We don't work. I need to get that in my head and stop living in a fantasy.

I walked away not even wanting to dwell on the subject of me and my teacher dating. I mean it's illegal, he could go to prison and I could get expelled. Not to mention how much more hate I would receive. I've been mentally abused for so long and I don't think I can take much more. Just as I sunk into more depression but thoughts trailed to his eyes. Those ocean blue eyes that captivate you in more ways than ethnically possible. Those same eyes trailed over my body and how his velvety smooth voice saying my name and calling me beautiful. The lucid part is; I believed him when he said it.

"Earth to Ang... Hellllooo", Lany was waving her hand in front of my face.

"uhh huh huh? What happen" I stuttered my eyes fixated on her.

"You were thinking of him weren't you" she grinned slyly.

"NO!" I said rather too quickly.

She looked at me with that *yea right* face. We laughed and headed to World History.

I turned the corner and saw Mr. Romeo talking with Heather and her slutty friends. I stopped right in my tracks. They hate me along with everyone else.

Jealousy over took me, and a little heartbreak did too. When I looked at Mr. Romeo my face soften, he smiled at me and I gave a soft smile back as he walked to class. That feeling of jealousy hit me like a truck. This is fucked up.

 I stopped Lany right before we reached the class room.

"I don't get it Noelany, what is going on with me. I only met him like 20 minutes ago and I can't get him out of my head. Is this just a crush?" I asked her.

"I don't know, maybe. How about you spend time with him get to know him better then we'll see what happens. Maybe he's your soul mate" She said walking into the class leaving me there alone.

I felt eyes staring at me and when I looked around our eyes met. I felt like him and I were the only people in the world.

I was snapped out of our little compulsion when the late bell rang. I looked away and walked into the classroom. This was going to be a ling day for sure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

VOTE 

FAN  

COMMENT!!!!!