Chapter 4

Angie's POV

Lany motioned me to sit in the empty seat next to her. Mrs. Kooh was a small Asian lady who loved to talk about "loving husband" they got married this summer, they were really in love you could tell.

The day went by very slowly, every minute of today all I could think about was him. His smile, his eyes, his ass. The hardest thing ever was trying not to think about him. My panties had been damp all day which was very uncomfortable. I thought of taking them off but that probably wasn't a good idea.

It was time for lunch. Noelany kept babbling about how hot Mr. Romeo is. She had him earlier for 2nd period.

We headed to the cafeteria get our lunch and sat at our normal table. I was eating my food and though of how excited I was to see him. He brought this out of me and I kind of liked it.

"..... and she was all over him I me.. HEY" I looked away from my food to look at her. I was eating chicken casserole with some chocolate milk and for some reason it was life.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"No not really.... im sorry say it again" guilt shown on my face.

She takes a huge bite of her apple "what I said was..." she said but paused and look behind me.

"whats wrong with yo.." I said while turning around. There stood Mr. Romeo in all his glory. I need to stop thinking about him but I can't. His lips, I want him to kiss me all over. His hand, to touch me all over.

I became flustered at the sight of him and immediately looked down. God this man is killing me and I think he knows it.

I didn't realize he leaned closer to me until I could smell his minty intoxicating aftershave. He was too close for anyone to notice but close enough to whisper to me.

"En pensant à moi ne sont pas vous. C'est correct parce que je suise  pensant à vous aussi. (Thinking about me aren't you. Its ok cause I'm thinking of you too).

He whispered to me and my heart exploded. I must be dreaming. I blushed and looked down hoping he didn't see it. He chuckled "cute" in a soft voice hoping I wouldn't hear him.

These intense feeling we driving me crazy. We are going to have to talk Mr. Romeo; I thought. I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

"Oh hello Ms. Bailey, I didn't see you there my apologies" He states and gives us the most breathtaking smile which made my heart speed up.

"hmhmm its ok Mr. Romeo you are always forgiven" Lany said with flirtatious tone and I kicked her under the leg giving her a knowing look. She surrendered and started eating her food again trying not to laugh.

He chuckled "Ill see you in our little session Ms. Smith"

"Bye" We both said in unison, and with that he walk his sexy walk out of the cafeteria.

"He is so into you Ang"

"You think so"

"Shit, I know so. He was eye fucking you the whole time" She grinned at me.

"I can't though, he's a teacher! Lany, he's older than me and not to mention I'm out of his leag-" I was interrupted

"Will you stop it! This is the one guy that see's how amazingly beautiful you are. So what if he's a teacher. Live your fucking life a little" Lany demanded and she was right in a way but I was still worried. So many things can go wrong and I'm a virgin when it comes to all of this.

"You're right. I guess I'm just scared, all of this is so new to me" I sighed and felt Lany grab my hand in comfort. I really needed this day to be over, it was all too much.

The bell rang so Lany and I went to PE. We walked into the Girls Locker to put our bag packs in.

We don't have to dress this whole week because its the first week of school and because they have to order new uniforms for the freshman's.

We headed to the door that leads to the field when Heather bump me so hard I fell to the floor and everyone erupt in laughter. She was pretty of course but a raving bitch. it was no secret she got around and I think she prided herself on it. Blonde hair green-blue eyes, boobs big enough to share with the world, no self respect nor dignity to match. She always had the best designer clothes. And her clones no different from her.

"Watch out you little shit!" she screamed at me and lany then burst in to laughter.

"Sorry" I said incessantly. I really didn't want to pick a fight. I know I wouldn't win.

Noelany rolled her eyes and mumbled curse words as she grabbed me to hurry us along.

"Are you okay" she said while picking me up, her eyes filled with guilt. I knew she wished she could do something, but id rather her not. I'd lose my shit if they ever tried hurting my best friend.

"Yea ill brush it off" I reassured her.

We walked to the field and was greeted by our very hyper PE teacher Mr. Duncan. He's always like this. A white bald man that drank to much many 5 hour energies. He always wore sunglasses, a plain white t and shorts like clock work.

"GOOD AFTERNOON SENIORS!" Mr. Duncan screamed in excitement.

"WE AREN'T DOING ANYTHING THIS WEEK SSOOO JUST TALK AMONG YOURSELVES OR DO WHATEVER YOU KIDS DO" he walked away to fix something in the storage room

Me and Lany sat on the bleachers and talked about what we wanted to accomplish this year. We had so much to look forward too and college was right around the corner.

The bell rang and we said our goodbyes. I was really nervous, I mean I'm about to be alone with a sexy new hot teacher that I have a crush on. I walked into the classroom practically shaking. When I walked in he was sitting on edge of his desk..... like he was waiting for me?

I walked in and sat on the desk he looked at with a sexy smile. He walked to the door closed it and locked it.

"I've been waiting for you" he said lustfully and walked up to me.

Oh shit..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope im moving fast enough for ya plz help me out to get...

VOTES

COMMENTS

FANS

I'll write the book regardless but it still make me feel good!!!