Chapter 39

My beautiful best friend over there>>>>>>

Her name is Noelani Bailey. She is an upcoming actress, she's been on the show Kickin It on DX.

She is hilarious, always keeps me laughing.

Follow her on twitter, @Noelani_Bailey

Follow her on Instagram, @naturallynoelani

Friend her on Facebook, Noelani Bailey

Fan her a wattpad @NoelaniBailey, and read her book please its really good

Jacob's POV

I had set everything up for this night. It was going to be a very great night. I finally chose today would be the day that i would ask Angie to marry me. I know she's my student and all and she's 5 years younger than me. But I have never been more in love. Angie makes me feel like a different man. And after everything we've been through I just cant let her go.

I was going to ask her in the middle of graduation but thats weak. She deserves something more special.

When I saw her pull up to the driveway and get out of the car. I literally stopped breathing, she was breath taking.

I made sure I hid in the shadows. When she was in, the candle light hit her face so perfectly. She had on a red dress that fit her body so perfectly her hair and make up..... She was the most beautiful woman i had ever seen. How could i be so lucky. I silently thanked God and followed her slowly upstairs.

When she saw the ring she gasped. And I knew it was the right moment. I came behind her got on one knee and looked at her back. I was extremely nervous as to what she was going to say.

"Will you marry me Angie Nickole Smith" I said nervously. I'm just happy I got it out.

She slowly turned around, I saw a tear fall down her gorgeous face. She stayed silent and I looked at the ring then back at her. I got up and walked to the ring got on one knee again.

She giggled and it was the best sound ever. I took another deep breath.

"Angie, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and give me the honor of calling you my wife?" I asked more specially.

"Yes!"She cried. Every bone in my body shivered. I felt like my heart started pumping my blood 20 times faster. My adrenaline kicked in and i jump in the air.

I grabbed her face and kissed her gently. I looked into her eyes and put on the ring. She looked at it then looked at me.

"Its beautiful" She said kissing me again.

"Not as beautiful as you" Corny but so true. I kissed her sweet lips again. It was full of passion, love and lust. I broke away and turned around to the world.

"SHE'S GONNA MARRY ME WHHHOOOOAAA" I yelled and i didn't care. I wanted everyone to know, even the entire world.

I turned around with a huge smile on my face. Angie was laughing at me. I came to her and picked her up bridal style and walked her to the dining room where I had prepared dinner for us. I had made homemade french pizza.

I pulled her chair out and she sat down, I sat down as well. Not being able to take my eyes off her. She noticed and blushed,

"Why are you staring at me" She asked picking up a slice of pizza.

"You look..... breath taking" I finally said.

"Thank you.... but you should see whats underneath." She said I choked on the pizza I was eating. We were sitting across from each other. She took off her shoes, and got up. She walked to me and turned around right in front of me. I had already gotten up.