Cornered

-----Kat's POV

"Hey seat buddy? Ready for the next 6 hours?"

My mouth drops open but nothing comes out; was this really happening? And how did he know that we were going to be seat buddies before I sat down? "Did you plan this Giroux?!" I practically yell and some of the guys give me a weird look.

"Plan? I would hardly say that," he replies quietly with a smirk after seeing everyone's gaze.

I'm about to give him a piece of my mind when Del Zotto suddenly walks up and interrupts my train of thought,"Hey G thanks again for switching with me, I needed to talk to Wayne about some stuff."

"Anytime Delly," Claude responds cheerily.

"Ugh!" I groan, "are you serious? How'd you even figure out where I was sitting anyways?" I ask as I flop down in my seat, beyond irritated at this point.

"Don't worry about it," he reassures me, peering up from the magazine in his hands. I stare him down until he gives in, "fine, fine, let's just say the woman at the front desk was happy to share the information with me," he informs me with a cocky grin.

"Sleep with her too Giroux?" I snap.

"Katina," he says, losing a part of his cocky attitude but I refuse to be dumb enough to let my guard down around. "I just want to talk."

"Well I don't Claude," I whisper, so no one can hear us arguing.

"It'll be hard not to on this 6 hour flight," he challenges as the plane starts to move.

"So you trap me on a 6 hour flight next to you just so you can talk to me?" I ask completely fed up as the plane prepares for take off, my stomach starts to churn; I'm not sure if it's Claude or the plane making me more nervous.

"Yeah pretty much," he smirks, "that was the plan." The plane roars to life and makes it's trek down the runway at an incredible speed. Claude notices the complete change in my attitude, my face going white from my nerves; he looks at me with a questioning expression.

"I don't like planes," I grumble, "and you're not helping." The plane lifts up suddenly soaring into the air making my stomach lurch. I grip the arms of the chair instantly as a reflex and I end up grabbing Claude's hand; it sends shocks up my spine. I immediately retract my hand from his, "Don't even think for a second that I meant to do that G," I spit, looking over to his face, the tips of my fingers still tingling from the touch of his skin. "And don't get any ideas," I add as the plane makes a sharp turn, tilting all the way to the left; Claude holds up his hands in surrender.

Once the plane steadies and the initial ascent into the air is finished, I place my hands in my lap as my nerves calm; I pull out my headphones and phone so I can listen to music instead of Claude's tempting voice. Before I put one of the buds into my ear, I hear a dark whisper, "You know it took a while to wash out the pumpkin scent from my skin."

"Good- I'm glad- you deserved it. Now if you don't mind I'm going to try and fall asleep so I don't have to be awake for this plane ride from hell," I retort and blare my music before he says anything else.

I wake up off and on all throughout the plane ride expecting Giroux to be the culprit but he was asleep most every time I looked over at him. His hair is messily pushed back with wild soft curls pushed behind his ears. I can't help but to be reminded of the morning I woke up beside him, feeling so comfortable and warm with him. "Like watching me sleep Katina?" Giroux asks suddenly with his eyes closed, startling me.

I let out a huff and roll my eyes even though he's not looking, "You wish, Giroux."

"That's not what it look like to me," he lets out with a yawn. I let out a grumble before pulling out a book out of my bag to read, but soon after drowsiness takes over my eyes once again.