The Bathroom Stall|Note Thirty-Five

Note Thirty-Five

Turn left onto Carlson Dr.

Continue 0.4 miles, then turn right into Woodmen Valley St.

Continue 5 miles, then turn left onto Spire Rock Ct.

Continue 50 ft. Destination is on the left.

I parked my car next to the curb, giving Tucker's house an appraising look. Located on the richer side of town, it was a quaint, rustic cream colored house, with a large pathway surrounded by a plethora of flowers leading up to a set of brown double doors.

The said doors opened up a few second later as Tucker waved to me, I waving in response.

"You live in a beautiful area. Nice house." I greeted him, handing him the three boxes of brownie mix I had bought at the supermarket on my way over to his house.

He smiled, abashed, running his hands through his hair. "Yeah, thanks. Come on in."

I slipped off my shoes at the doorway and followed him into the house, looking at the variety of pictures that lined the immense hallway leading into the kitchen.

"You were such an adorable baby." I teased, pointing to a framed photo of him wearing a santa claus hat.

"And look here! Fast forward fiffteen years and there you are."

Tucker blushed, his face turing a light shade of pink.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to a picture of a boy who looked eerily familiar.

"Oh, uh, just a friend." Tucker replied quickly, then ushered me into the kitchen.