The Bathroom Stall|Note Forty-Four

Note Forty-Four

Old Chicago

(724)-384-4005

Manager #4523

1355 Divens Drive

1 Vegetable Stromboli $8.99

1 Ice Cream Cookie $5.99

Subtotal $13.98

Tax --

Total $13.98

Thank you for visiting Old Chicago! Come again soon!

"I'm sorry about Caroline. She's kind of always in her own world."

"You're good." My reply was a little stiff, and Tucker noticed, looking at me quickly through the darkness before focusing on the road.

"I know you and Terrence don't have a great history. I kept on implying to Caroline that I wanted to be left alone, but she's persistant as hell."

"You're fine. I swear."

"It wasn't fine for you. What did Caroline say to you in the bathroom? You looked mad."

"Nothing of any importance. Prett stupid, actually."

"Terrence kept on inching towards your phone. It was weird."

I looked at Tucker in surprise. "What?"

"Yeah, it looked like he was trying to slip it into his pocket a couple times, but then I'd start up some lame conversation and then he'd stop."

"That a little creepy."

"It's more than a little creepy. I can see why you broke up with him." Tucker muttered, pulling into his driveway.

"He cheated on me." I didn't know why I told him that; the words just slipped out of my mouth suddenly.

There was a silence as Tucker stopped the car. "I'm sorry." He finally said.

"It's alright. I'm totally over it."

We sat there for a few seconds, before the sound of a car door slamming made both of us turn back.

Terrence ran up the driveway, his arms flailing.

What?

***

#creepy

PLEASE remember to vote for this chapter and all the rest of the chapters! Give me your thoughts below, as always :)