The Bathroom Stall|Note Four

Note Four

From: Sam Whitten To: Cora Roberts
Hey? U here yet?
Sent: 8/29 4:01 p.m.

From: Cora Roberts To: Sam Whitten
Yeah. Where are you? :)
Sent: 8/29 4:01 p.m.

I nearly dropped my phone when someone tapped me on my shoulder: jumping a bit and blushing, I turned around with a smile, only for it to fade when I realized it wasn't Sam.

"Um, hi? Can I help you?" I asked self-consciously as the tan guy who had touched me scanned my features with a slight frown on his face.

"Are you Cora, the half-Asian genuis?" He muttered in a low voice, crossing his arms across his chest.

I gulped a little, then smiled. "I'm Cora, but not the half-Asian genuis. Just the half-Asian."

He grunted a little, scanning my features, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Hey, Tucker, you flirting with my tutor?" A familiar voice yelled over the library, getting several glares from people around him who didn't like being disturbed.

I shook my head amused as I waved slightly at Sam, trying to smile nicely, though it took a lot of effort, and sat down next to him, ignoring the kind of weird Tucker, who hadn't stopped looking at me.

It was like he was burning holes into the back of my head.

God, I could totally be a writer. How cheesy.