The Bathroom Stall|Note Forty-Six

Note Forty-Six

Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger

Yes, as Terrence kissed me on Tucker's front lawn, the only things running through my head were hell no and Terrence does not look like Mick Jagger. Why Ke$ha lyrics were running through my head as I desparately attempted to pry Terrence off of me was a mystery to me, but I thought it was fitting.

Terrence finally let me go when I punched him in the stomach, doubling over so much that I thought I might have accidently hit something more private. But it didn't matter. I was pissed. And he deserved it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I spat, wiping my lips with my hand and backing off from Terrence. "You crazy bastard."

"Don't call my brother that. He really likes you!" Caroline shouted through the open car window, and I resisted the urge to slug her as well.

"I'm-I'm sorry Cora." Terrence gasped, trying to straighten out his shirt.

"Answer my question."

"What?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I-I don't know."

Good god.

"What's going on here?" Tucker asked from behind me, a confused look on his face as he took in the strange scene.

"Terrence was just leaving." I said, giving Tucker a look.

"Cora! It was just a kiss."

"Just a what?" Tucker asked.

The density of the people around me were starting to get on my nerves, which were already frazzled from Terrence following me and kissing me. "I'm going home. Thanks for dinner. We'll finsih the project some other time."

"Whoa, whoa, wai-"

"Good. Night." I need Nyquil. And I needed to text Jacklyn. And Creepy Stalker.

I needed answers.