Characters (edited)

Maya Delarosa - 17 years old. Born April 15th 1995 in Boston Massachusetts. Now lives in Los Angeles, California with mom, dad, and 14-year-old brother. 5'8 with deep dimples on cheeks and back with nice curves. Feminine 4-pack and set of angel wings. Black hair with ends purple and black. Doubled pierced ears, helix piercing on right ear, scaffold piercing on left, belly button pierced, snakebites, and final piercing on the right nostril. 4 tattoos. Music notes behind right ear, love on left wrist, hate on right, and Xavier 6-18-98 on right chest (brother's birthday). Singer, poet, fashion designer, photographer and pianist. Dresses like a modern vintage hipster.

Elliot Taylor (male best friend of Maya) - 17 years old. Born March 15th 1995 in Miami Florida. Now lives in Los Angeles, California with mom, dad, and 14-year old sister. 6'2 with deep dimples. 8-pack and a set of angel wings. Dirty blond hair slightly spiked with tips highlighted green. Piercings on both ears and snakebites. 4 tattoos. Music notes behind right ear, love on left wrist, and a cross on the right, and Delilah 7-18-98 on right chest (sister's birthday). Singer, guitarist, shoe designer, and pianist. Dresses like a modern vintage skater.

Cynthia Demoura (female best friend of Maya) - 18 years old. Born July 14th 1994 in Boston, Massachusetts. Lives with mom, sister, and brother. 5'8 with deep dimples on cheeks and back. Feminine 4-pack and set of angel wings. Black hair with pink and green ends. Doubled pierced ears, snakebites, and final piercing on the right nostril. Music notes behind right ear, heart on ankle, and a butterfly on lower back. Singer, poet, fashion designer, guitarist, and pianist. Dresses like a vintage hipster.

Delilah Taylor (Elliot's little sister) - 14 years old. Born July 18th 1998 in Miami, Florida. Now lives in Los Angeles, California with mom, dad, and brother (Elliot). 5'0 with deep dimples on cheeks and back. Black hair with ends blue and black. Pierced ears, snakebites, and helix piercing on right ear. Singer and pianist. Dresses like Maya, a modern vintage hipster.

Xavier Delarosa (Maya's brother) - 15 years old. Born June 18th 1998 in Boston Massachusetts. Now lives in Los Angeles, California with mom, dad, and sister (Maya). 5'2 with deep dimples and has 6-pack. Pierced ears. Singer, guitarist and pianist. Dresses like Elliot, a modern vintage skater.

Keith Malcolm (Maya's ex-boyfriend) - 17 years old. Born February 8th 1995 in Boston Massachusetts. 6'0 Short black hair. 6-pack and a set of angel wings. Lives with mom, brother and sister. Dresses like a regular teenage boy not caring for appearance.

James Nickleson (Maya's heart breaker) - 17 years old. Born August 16thst 1995 in Boston Massachusetts. 6'2 Short black hair. 6-pack and a set of angel wings. Lives with mom, dad and brother. Dresses like a wanna be sneaker head and tries to keep up with the latest fashions.

Alex Porter (Maya's hometown crush) - 18 years old. Born January 9th 1994 in Boston Massachusetts. 5'9 Short black hair. 6-pack and a set of angel wings. Lives with mom, dad and brothers. Dresses like a sneaker head and a modern vintage hipster.

Sky Spencer (Maya's "angel" cousin) - 17 years old. Born October 12th 1994 in Boston Massachusetts. Lives with mom, brother, and sister. 5'9 and slightly curvy, has short brown bob hairstyle, and wears glasses and has brown eyes. Track star, gymnast, basketball player, ballerina, Haitian, and Christian. Dresses in a casual-classy swag way.

Jaxon Morris - (Sky's boyfriend) - 17 years old. Born October 12th 1994 in Boston Massachusetts. Lives with mom, dad, and older brother. 6'1, light chocolate, slim, faded hair cut. Well built 6-pack not too buff. Athletic Christian

Olivia Thomas (Maya's "shy/quiet" cousin - 18 years old. Born October 26th 1993 in Boston, Massachusetts. Lives with mom, younger sister and brother, and twin. 6'0 with curvy body and brownish-reddish hair that is shoulder length. Eyes are dark brown. Style is classy/chic/vintage

Gabe Williams (Olivia's boyfriend) - 18 years old. Born August 20th 1993 in Boston, Massachusetts. Lives with mom, dad, older brother and 12-year old sister. 6'2 with brown hair and green eyes. He has tanned skin, not too skinny and not to built, just in between. Dresses like a classy-skater.