Chapter 17 - I choose ...

A/n - Honestly I'm only posting this for my loyal followers / commenters which so happen to be the people I know personally (¬_¬) But I'm honestly NOT POSTING THE LAST CHAPTER until I get 2 NEW COMMENTS, 3 VOTES, 1 NEW FOLLOWER ! Check out my other story "The Love Letter" coming soon to wattpad =D ! Once the 1st 5 chapters are done then the 1st chapter will be uploaded. I am going to be uploading every Friday with that book after the 1st 5 chapters are complete. I AM TAKING MY WATTPAD DEDICATION MORE SERIOUS THAN I DID WITH THIS BOOK.

Anyway, onto the story...

**Friday July 19th**

Elliot's P.O.V

So I was freaking out after Maya left the house. I didn't want her going anywhere while being upset. What if she drowned her sorrows in alcohol like last time? She could get raped God forbid or something worse...

"Don't even think about that Elliot. I will come to life and kill you myself!"

My conscience warned me. This was extremely creepy. I think I owe my therapist a visit.

Shortly after Maya left last night, I made sure Delilah had a place to stay and checked her plans for today so I would know where she would be, and then I left. I couldn't stay there knowing that 2 other guys there were trying to steal the love of my life away from me without even giving us a chance at a relationship. Each of them had something with Maya already. Whether it ended good or bad is their fault. Not mine.

Elliot, meet me at Skye's place in 2 hours.

I received that text during my morning workout and I immediately stopped and went to shower. I knew it was going to be important. She has to make a decision & even if she doesn't. I'm done waiting. It'll take time to get over her and if she hasn't chosen me, then why am I wasting time still thinking about her.

Alex's P.O.V

"So Maya told you to come get me to go to Skye's house? That makes no sense. Why didn't she just contact me herself? She completely shut you out. She doesn't even have your number anymore," I was saying to James on our way to Skye's. I really hope she chooses me. I can finally get into those sexy jeans of hers then dump her.

James P.O.V

"Yes, now can you just shut up about it," I said responding to Alex. Maya needs to leave this fool. Don't get me wrong he's my bro and all but I know all he wants to do is get in her pants then leave her. It's what he does. I on the other hand just want to show her how sorry I am. I want to give her the relationship that I should've gave her when we first admitted our feelings towards one another.

"Bro, slow up. We're almost there," Alex said taking me out of my thoughts. I slowed down and pulled up in front of Skye's house. That kid Elliot was here too. Just great, now I know I'm not getting picked.

Maya's P.O.V

I pull up to Skye's house 15 minutes later than I told the guys to be there because I had to give them time to arrive since they're always late and time to adjust to each other.

I walked inside to find them all sitting in the living room.

"Sup boys, who's hungry? Jesse, Skye? Where is all the food in this damn house?" I yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Maya, why the hell do you have 3 love-struck boys siting in my living room and yet you're in the kitchen asking for food?" Jesse said walking in.

"Umm, because I'm Maya and I need food. Durr," I said. He just laughed and started making eggs and hash browns for me. I kissed his cheek thank you and walked into the living room.