Chapter 12- July 4th !

** Sunday July 2nd **

Elliot's P.O.V

I told her...

I really told Maya how I feel...

What the hell is wrong with me!? The way I told her, the way she ran!? She doesn't feel the same. I knew this was a bad idea. I should prob-

*Could it be Christy Carlson Romano*{song from Kim possible movie at dance}

Oh my god she's calling me!? What do I do!?

Answer your phone nitwit.

Right...wait no!

Now!

Ughh fine...

"Hello?"

"Hey Elli,"

"Hey May,"

"So umm-"

"Look May, about yesterday. Just forget every-"

"Don't do that,"

"Do what?"

"Don't tell me to forget what you said because that was some big ass news Elliot,"

"Yea, I'm sorry Maya. I shouldn't have told you that way,"

"Yea, you probably shouldn't have. Look just meet me at the park two blocks away from your hotel to the right,"

"When?"

"Next year Elliot... Obviously now,"

"Oh, right. Be there in 10,"

"Okay,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

Okay. All I had to do was meet her at the park. It's not like she'll be waiting there ready to kill me. But it's not like she'll be waiting there to run and kiss me either.

All these stupid scenarios were running through my head and the next thing I know, I'm at the park sitting on a bench next to Maya.

"So?" I asked her.

"So... look Elliot, I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm not in love with you-"

"So you love me back? Why didn't you tell me!?" I said over excited.

"Woah there Romeo, calm down. Let me finish. Anyway like I said I'm not going to lie to you and say I'm not in love with you, but I'm also not going to lie to you and say I'm in love with you,"

{A/n - *evil laugh* gotcha! They can't be happy yet-3 more boys to meet!!}

"Okay? That was Maya logic, now can you make things clearer?" I said disappointed.

She sighed, "Elliot, I definitely have feelings for you... I just don't know if they're lover feelings, sibling feelings, or just regular feelings of losing someone you've known for too long. Because Elliot, it scares the shit out of me to know that I could lose you and I can't lose you. I just can't,"

I sighed, "I understand. I'm sorry for coming to Boston,"

"Are you kidding me!? I'm fucking ecstatic that you're here! But can we put all this info to the side and enjoy our summer together and then before we go home, I'll tell you how I feel. I'm sure I can figure out my feelings by then,"

"You want me to just push aside my feelings for the summer while being around you so we could enjoy summer?" I asked with a hurt expression.

"I know, it's stupid but please Elli, please?"