Chapter 9 - Staying with Olivia

Maya's P.O.V

I called Francisco that night and pretty much stayed up until six a.m. We talked about anything and everything. He kept calling me babe and baby but I know he didn't mean anything by it. Very long ago we did have feelings for each other but we never did anything about it. Kind of like me and Elliot. When we met we liked each other but grew out of our feelings and stayed best friends.

"Maya get your lazy ass up," Olivia said walking into my room.

"Olivia get out I'm tired," I said trying to go back to sleep.

"No one told you to stay up on the phone with Cisco last night so I don't want to hear it. You told him we'll pick him up at two and its 1:30 in the afternoon.

I immediately got up. "What!? And you couldn't wake me up earlier!?" I said jumping out of bed and going to the shower. I would wing my outfit; it'll come out cute anyway.

When I got out the shower I used my ocean blue lotion and perfume then put on high wasted shorts and a crème crop top that said, "Vintage Hipster are Uncool Babes, so call me Uncool, Babe ;)". It was like a cheesy pick up line, and then I put on my crème TOMS and headed out the door with the crew on my tail.

They all looked nice and once again had that tumblr look. We'll be taking pictures at the mall with Cisco because he has the look too. Out of all though, my brother's outfit was the best. He had on white shorts, and black and cheetah print t-shirt that said, "Cheetahs are fast and sexy but gentle, so when are we going home babe? ;)".

It was secute. We pulled up at Cisco's place a little over half an hour later. I got out the car and went to get him. He opened the door in two minutes.

He looked me up and down then said, "Hey Babe," and pulled me into a bear hug. "You look so different Maya, all your tatts and piercings though? I think I just might have to make you mine," he said winking.

"Sorry Boo, you had your chance with all of this but it's too late to come and get with it," I said pointing to myself and slowly turning around in a circle.

"Will you two lovebirds slash dorks slash whatever the hell you are for each other get the damn car already," Alexis shouted from the car. She was always the grumpy one.

We walked to the car and headed to the mall. The car was full. It fit seven people so it was perfect. Three seats in the front and four in the back. Cisco was next to me fooling with the radio no matter how many times I told him to stop. Alexis, Olivia, and Xavier were busy texting their babes. Rose fell asleep and Hakeem was doing something on his phone.

The mall we were going to was an hour away & in half an hour only me and Cisco were awake.

"May can I ask you something while everyone is asleep?" Cisco said breaking the silence.

"Sure thing Cisco, what's up?"

"Do you... I don't know... do you ever think about what might've been, if you know... ummm we err got together?"

"Err, uhh. I mean I used to think about it, when err we were younger. And once in a while now when I miss you I think about it, but err yea. Why?"

"May, I'm going to be honest here, I love you. You're my best friend and my little sister, and my babe. No one could ever replace how special you are to me. And sometimes when I miss you, I get mad at myself for not asking you out even when I knew how you felt," he admitted. Wow, I was not expecting this.

"Well, I err, wasn't expecting that. Umm, Cisco I love you too, and you're everything to me that you mentioned as well. Except you know a big brother instead of, well you get it. But what we'll never know what might've been, we can only live in the present and see what the future holds. I will always have feelings for you Cisco but most likely won't do anything about it. If anything we are BFALSWB's," {A/n- pronounced beefoulswubs}