Chapter 11 - I Love You !

** Friday June 30th **

Xavier's P.O.V

"I don't want to,"

"Well you're going to whether you like it or not,"

"Why can't you do it?"

"Because I told you to do it now go,"

"Ughh! I can't stand you," Hakeem said with a straight face and went inside the factory to get the decorations for July fourth party.

"Maya, that was not necessary," I told her.

"Yea, well I don't care. I still have to book a DJ, get a cake for 100 people, find caterers, and set up a playlist," she said typing on her phone.

"Well then you could've just told him that," I said rolling my eyes. This girl is complicated for no reason.

"Shut up," she said putting her phone to her ear. "Yes hello? ... I would like to book a caterer for July 4th. ... No no, nothing extremely fancy, just burgers, hot dogs, lasagna, Buffalo wings, honey barbecue wings, fried chicken, and brown rice with peas and sauce. ... For about-" she put her hand over the phone and looked at me.

"Err, I don't know, 300 people." I said.

"300 hundred people please. ... Yes it would need to be ready by one in the afternoon the day of. ... Can I get about ten waiters and ten waitresses? ... Ages eighteen to twenty-eight. ... Can I make another placement order? ... Fantastic, I need buffalo wings, brown and white rice with sauce, one turkey, fried chicken, potato salad, honey barbecue wings, and lasagna by the five p.m. for the 12th of July please. ... Five females, five males, same age range. ... For about 150 people. ... Yes this number is fine. ... Thank you ma'am, have a nice day." And with that she got off the phone.

"Well?" I asked her.

"Well, we have everything set for Tuesday and for Gram's birthday," she said sounding proud of herself. I rolled my eyes, "Invitations?"

"That's what Facebook is for but yes, that's what Hakeem is walking out with right now," she said. I look to my right and sure enough Hakeem had three boxes in his hand. "Well, get out and help him idiot," Maya said to me. Reluctantly I got out and helped the poor kid.

"No man, I got these ones, there are three more inside that you need to grab," I sighed and walked to the door.

"May I help you?" Some lady asked me behind the desk.

"No ma'am I'm just grabbing the rest of my packages," I said picking up the boxes.

"Umm, those aren't yours. They're for the gentleman who just left carrying three that look similar," she said kind of snooty. Eww I hate old snooty people.

"Look ma'am, that gentleman is my cousin and these packages are for my sister Maya Delarosa. If you have a problem, check your little computer device and you'll see I'm not lying," I began walking out the door, "good day ma'am," I said just as snooty as she was talking to me. Old people who work in building or factories, so annoying.

Maya's P.O.V

I sighed. I'm still kind of bugged that Elliot didn't reply to my message last night. He must really be pissed off.

"Maya, we have everything. Can we go now?" Xavier asked me.

"Huh? Oh yea, umm. I'm dropping you guys home and I'm going out for a bit. Tell Olivia I'll be back later."

"Umm, okay? Is everything all right?"

"Yea, just do me a favor Xavier and listen to your cousins. If I'm not back by tonight, just know that I went home,"