Chapter 1 - Last Day of School

Maya's P.O.V   * Shake it to my (Bassline) Gonna make it to my (Bassline) Get butt naked to my (Bassline) (B-b-bassline) *

Urghhh!! Why the hell must he call me before my damn alarm rings!! I had no choice but to pick up the phone before he came to wake me up personally.

"What do you want hooker!?" I practically screamed into the phone.

"GoodMorning beautiful. You sound wide awake "Elliot said laughing through the phone.I could just slap this hooker back to mars.

"I'm gonna shoot you and feed your intestines to Martha!!"

"Oh, so you named your pet dragon now, I see. It is officially a girl, that is cool." He said annoyingly. I was about 5 seconds off from killing him. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!

"GOODBYE HOOKER! I'm going to shower and get ready for school!"

"Bye sexy ma" he hung up and I could so tell he winked when he said that.

Finally, it is the last friggin apple sauce day of school!! Do not get me wrong I love school.... well my electives anyways. Hollywood arts is the best high school ever but the academic classes are boring and I can barely focus with Elliot bothering me and the art everywhere begging me to take pictures distracting me. I took a nice hot shower and brushed my teeth. Put on my under garments then stared into my closet. What the hell am I going to wear??

* Tatted like a mexi, yea I am sexy *

Haha! it's as if Elli read my mind. he texted me telling me to wear my cheetah print MC hammer pants, red tank top with red YMCMB letters, black vans, and a red cardigan. Man I love this kid. I got dresses and jest let my hair out with moose to make it curly and a red bandana to compliment my cardigan and letters. I went my stairs to see my dad on the computer and Elliot in the kitchen eating lucky charms. He's my best friend so I have the right to say this.... HE LOOKED HOT! He had a cheetah print skinnies with a black t-shirt with YMCMB in red with black vans and a snapback with the lid cheetah print and the hat part to match his shirt clipped to his pants. I was suddenly drawn out of my thoughts...

"You done checking me out baby?" Elli smirked.   "Shut up hooker I was not checking you out, I was looking at your you're wearing "I blushed." Which looks quite familiar ..."

"Well duh May, we gotta look the same on the last day just like we do on the first day, the 45th day and the 90th day." He said is a mocking voice. Gosh, he knows I'm not a morning person why does he have to bother me so early.

I didn't feel so hungry anymore so I didn't eat breakfast.

"Ummm, I wanna take my baby so I'll meet you in the car ok?"I didn't even wait for his answer. I don't know why his words affected me so much but I just got all depressed really quick. Maybe it's because summer is next week and I know I'm not gonna visit home just like the last 2 years * sighs *

Elliot got into the passenger seat 2 minutes later...

"Babe I'm sorry , I know you're not a morning person and I just was being stupid because honestly while you were standing there I was the one really checking you out and I didn't need you noticing lil' Elli getting excited ... "

I laughed... "Elliot, you've seen me in short shorts, a bikini, and just my under garments. Why on earth would you get a boner seeing me like this, fully clothed?"

"Idk babe you have that effect on me" He winked. This dumbass is so annoying."

"W.e but I'm not upset about that, well I was but now I'm not. Do you think I'll be able to visit home this summer? I miss my fam and going down for April vaca while there in school sucks because I barely see them and I really wanna spend summer with them. "