Chapter 10 - Elliot & Delilah

Maya's P.O.V

** Wednesday June 27th **

Maya's P.O.V

The weekend was boring. Friday we stayed home and watched movies all day while babysitting Valentine. We went to church on Saturday and I saw my church family. I got asked where my parents were and how school was going at least a hundred times. Sunday we cleaned and went to grams for dinner.

Monday was like hell. Alexis and Olivia had a double date with their boyfriend Gabe and Trevor. They've been dating for three years; adorable. But me, I was stuck home watching Xavier, Hakeem, and Rose. They're so needy it was like every second they needed food.

Tuesday we went bowling which as fun. In the end it was a neck and neck tie between me and Hakeem. We played one last round to see who would win, and he won. It was okay but we are definitely having a rematch before the summer ends.

Now it's Wednesday and we are only here for three more days. We go to grams Saturday night.

Elliot's P.O.V

Oh my gosh it's Wednesday. In three days I would be seeing Maya. She still doesn't know that we're coming down. I hope she isn't mad that we come down.

Not to brag or anything, but I live in L.A. Both May and I are like somewhat famous-ish. We write our own music and put little songs out here mad there but we're waiting to finish high school until we do something major like come out with a full album.

So today me, Luke, Eddie, Charlie and DJ are going to the skate park to chill with Jaden. Yes, Jaden Smith. He's like my bro; we met two years ago when I was at one of the most famous skate parks. He rented the whole place for the second half of that day and I was in the rest room when everyone was told to leave. When I got out they were skating and having fun and stuff then I seem some idiot with my board. That board was limited edition and the last of its kind. I was hella pissed.

I marched over and grabbed the dude, punched him in the face not caring who the hell he was, grabbed my board and started walking out. Jaden saw and caught me before I walked out. I was wearing my black skinnes, red Vans, and a red MSFTS muscle t-shirt. He asked me like twenty million questions (not really) and then decided I was cool and off the hook and allowed to chill with them. Turns out the kid I punched was his cousin but we made up so it's all good.

"Yo Elliot, are there going to be babes at this place?" DJ asked.

"DJ, we're about to shred (skater term for skate) with Jaden Smith and the MSFTS. Do you not know how many chicks fall at this kids feet? Of course there'll be babes. But I don't care because I'm in love," I said.

"Yea yea we get it. Now shut it lover boy and drive," Luke said.

"Is Bieber going to be there?" Asked Charlie.

"Why? You a Bieber boy? Does someone have the hots for Justin?" I said teasing him.

"Hell fucking no! But he's chill. He's like twenty-one now right? Few years younger than Eddie," he said annoyed.

"Yea. Hey Eddie, why are you coming? You don't even skate," I asked.

"Well, I love the kid’s music. I am a MSFTS kid bro. Plus, I'm a sick ass DJ so hell yea I'm going to be there," was his response.

It was true though. Eddie is a sick DJ. He worked both mine and May's sweet sixteen and man that was the party of the year.

"Hey kid, is this the place?" Eddie asked taking me out of my thought as we pulled up to the place.

"Yea, let’s go," I said parking and getting out grabbing my other baby out the trunk. This was my favorite skateboard in the world. It was even autographed by Ryan Sheckler and Tony Hawk!