Chapter 4 - Shopping and ... my Ex !?

Elliot's P.O.V

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!"

"What the fuck Maya! Is there really a need to be yelling!?"

"Errrrr..."

"Dammit May I'm tired as fuck leave me alone I'm going back to bed!"

"Noooooo! Elliot wake up I let you sleep until 1:30!! I'm not spending my whole damn day in this house! Especially since its my only week of summer with you and I need to finish getting all my things!"

"Maya I don't want to get up today."

"Fine! Just stay in bed then! See if I care! And don't expect breakfast when you wake up because I already ate and now I'm going to the mall! So don't expect me here either!"

She muttered asshole to herself but I still heard her. I didn't want to get up today though. I know I've been sleeping for a while but I'm super tired and I don't know why. I'm never a lazy bug! She's gonna be mad at me. I'll wake up in an hour and meet her at the mall. I'm going to sleep now.

Maya'a P.O.V

Why did his ass stay in bed? He's so fucking lazy! Ugh! W.e I don't care! Well I do because he could be sick. Elli hates staying in bed all day. While I'm here I'll stop by the pharmacy and get him some medication and chicken noodle soup. I'm such an awesome friend aren't I?

Well now that I think about it, Elli means so much to me. He's my big brother! I've never had one but my uncle who is 6 years older than me is like one and I always bugged him and made him take me places when I lied back in MA and that is how I treat Elli. Just a little bit more rude though because he is closer in age. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts.

"Maya! Maya, hey Maya!!"

I turned around to see one of my guy friends, Kent, calling me.

"Oh hey Kent. What's sup?"

"Nothing, just wondering the mall. Is it true your going back to MA forever?"

"What!? Who told you that? I'm just going for the summer. I can't miss out on senior year with all my favorite hookers!"

"Oh, okay. Good,"

"Yea, want to walk around with me?"

"Sure,"

Kent was hot, I can't lie. Short dirty blond hair that you could play with all day. The perfect caramel skin. And he wasn't too muscular.

"So got any guys waiting on you back home?"

"Honestly, I don't even know. I had a couple of, I guess you could say flirtationships, but nothing serious since my 8th grade ex."

"Oh, does junior know about them?"

Junior was my ex-boufirend. We dated from the end of sophomore year until after Christmas break junior year.

"Ummm, I don't know. I don't really mention them to people. It was rough. But why would he care? He broke up with me."

"Yes I know. But he only did it because he was scared. He really liked you May, maybe even loved you but couldn't admit it."

"Did you come here to tell me he wants me back or something because I'm not going back to him. He ended it and we agreed on a friendship. I wasn't heartbroken because we fell off good and I didn't completely fall in love with him. He was a good BF, but he did hurt me when we broke up. We are on good terms now and I'm not going back to him in that way."

"No! Honestly I didn't even know you were going to be here. But when I saw you, I figured I might as well tell you how he feels."

"Well, I'm sorry Kent, but I don't feel the same way anymore."

"Oh, that's good. Leaves more of a chance for me," he winked.

"Ha! Yea right, we both know you're head over heals for Kaitlin and you can't deny it!"

"Does she know?"

"We keep trying to tell her, but that girl is so damn blond!" I laughed loudly.

"I'm going to go call her and meet her someplace. No more waiting around!"

"Well you go do that, I have to finish getting some clothes and stuff and buy Elli some medication. He was being a lazy bug this morning and Elli isn't usually like that which means he's feeling sick."

"Oh boy. I swear sometimes you're that's boys mom and not his best friend!"

"Tell me about it! Bye Kent!"

"Bye Maya!"

Elli's P.O.V

"Elli? Wake up Elli. I got you some medication and chicken noodle soup."

"Huh? What time is it? I was going to come meet you at the mall in an hour."

"We'll it's been three hours since I left."

"What!? Ugh, my head."

"I know, I check your temperature while you were a sleep. You're catching a cold but if we take care of it now you'll be better by tomorrow."

"Thanks May. You're the best."

"Tell me something I don't know" She winked.

I chuckled, took the medicine, ate my soup, then just laid in bed while Maya took care of me. Man sometimes he really is like my mom.

**********************************************************************************

A/n - Hey! These are the first 4 chapters !! ( not counting the characters section. ) Tell me what you think ;) These are kind of boring but trust me by chapter 6 things will get ... interesting ( insert evil laugh here ) . This was kind of short because these are just my start off chapters. But on a normality I will try to make each chapter 2-3 pages long and fill it with excruciating detail! ( big word ! Oh yea I'm smart ) . Anyway recommend my book please!! :)) ;))

Fan

Vote

Comment

~Kayy