Chapter 3 - Myrtle Beach

Maya's P.O.V

"Why the hell did you do that!?"

"Err, I don't know... it just seemed tempting so I did it..." Elliot said.

"Elliot, that's not fair! You can't just do something because it was tempting!!" I exclaimed still being only centimeters away from from his lips. I turned around still in his arms.

"Awe come on May don't be mad, I'm sorry. I promise I'll never do it again I swear."

"Fine, but that really hurt. I can't believe you bit my nose just because it was tempting!"

"Want me to kiss it and make it feel all better?"

"Yes."

"Okay, come here." He turned me around and kissed my nose and then I laid my head in his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep just like that.

(A/N- You weren't expecting that were you? hahaha - evil laugh - I can't let anything happen between them .... yet .... muahahahahahaha)

** Monday after the weekend **

Elli's P.O.V

I woke up to May in my arms. Friday night after she fell asleep I left and went home. We went to church Saturday and Sunday we packed her brothers things and half of her stuff/cleaned both houses. But anyway, I love having her here. I sort of kinda some what lied. She still is the love of my life. Ever since I've been down here I've had a few girlfriends and they were ok girls. Don't get me wrong I liked them and didn't date them only to have a girl but May has always been THE girl.

She began to move a little.

"Mhmm, Morning Elli"

"Morning beautiful." I kissed her forehead and got up to get ready.

"What are we doing today?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"But Elli, I wanna know so I can dress appropriately." She lied.

"May, I can tell when you're lying, you want to know so you can change my plans."

"Please Elli!?!?!?"

"Nope, now get up and go get ready. Put on comfortable clothing and be ready in 20 minutes. We've got lots to do!"

"Ugh, fine loser. I really can't stand you, did you know that?"

"May you love me and can't deny it."

In about half an hour we were both completely dressed. It's was 9:30.

"Alright, let's go."

"Without breakfast!?"

"May, stop being such a fatass and let's go!"

"I don't like you!!"

"I love you too." I winked. She rolled her eyes and went into the car. I pulled into the front seat and drove off to her favorite breakfast place.

"Oh Em Gammit, YAY!"

"Calm the fuck down May."

She stuck her tongue out at me.

"You're such a child."

"And you're such a mood-killer!"

We went inside and sat at our usual booth, she loves this place. She ordered her usual, cheesy omelet with turkey bacon inside with a side of mash potatoes. I got pancake with a chocolate muffin.

Maya's P.O.V

We were just sitting there eating in silence, this is why I hate eating with Elli. He's so quiet and focused in his food. Yet he calls me the fatass.