Chapter 16 - Francisco advice's. Confession to Keith

Maya's P.O.V

I left Skye's house and got in my baby & drove to Cisco's place. I didn't mind the long drive because I needed to clear my head a little since I know how Cisco can be.

When I got here I said hi to his mom who loves me & she offered me food but I told her I'll eat before I go to bed since I planned on spending the night with Cisco.

I barged into his room interrupting his game of 2k14. Don't ask how he has it, Cisco has his connections. He was sitting against his headboard with his legs straight. At first he turned to yell at his little sister for barging into his room but when he saw it was me he nodded and turned back to his game.

I grabbed my controller and joined in and whooped his ass twice. Then he got annoyed & shut the game off. I sat on his lap facing him. We looked like two Ls on top of each other just with one backwards.

Anyways back to present. He currently was exploring my mouth with his tongue while his hands were touching my chest. He has a somewhat obsession with boobs and like mine in particular {insert eye roll}. My hands were in his hair, the luscious mess of curls that I loved so much. They were my second favorite thing about him right after his sometimes electric sometimes sky blue eyes.

"Mmm, okay. Cisco enough, I really need your advice," I said pulling away.

"Grr, fine. But you so fucking owe me,"

"I'll hook you up with an LA friend who's moving here for college. She's sexy as fuck and her boobs are sexy so you'll like her. Then you guys can have sexy Italian/Hispanic babies & I'll be their Godmommy. Happy, can we talk now?"

He clapped his hands like he was a five year old little girl who just got nail polish, "Yay! Now wassup ma?" He finally asked getting serious.

"It's about damn time you got cereal!" I said sighing and getting off his lap just to lay down with my head there instead, looking up into those currently electric blue eyes.

He rolled his eyes at me and then listened as I explained the whole story.

** Half an hour later **

"& now I have 2 boys who claim they're in love with me & 2 who claim they love me," I finally finished. He handed me a bottle of water from his mini-fridge.

You can tell this use to happen a lot. I always came to Cisco with my problems. In 7th grade he helped me when my clique was falling apart all over some stupid boy, & mind you I wasn't the one in the boy situation. My clique split into 2 groups and I had to choose a side {insert another eye roll}.

"Well Maya, you like Elliot right? Don't even answer that. I already know I'm right. & you feel as though Keith is a brother. First things first. Call Keith now,"

"WHAT!?" I asked completely shocked not expecting that answer.

"You need to tell the boy how you feel now. The other three you can tell in person & together. Keith doesn't know them well besides Elliot but that was a bad hit based on what you told me, but anyway that wouldn't be fair to tell him how you feel in front of them when there is no feelings for him what so ever. While with the other three, there are slight feelings," he coughed some more than others but I ignored that comment & picked up my phone to call Keith.

Keith's P.O.V

I was chilling in my room playing 2k on my Xbox. I couldn't believe I told Maya I was still in love with her. To s honest, I don't even know if I am. I've have girlfriends after her, but always compared them to her & dumped them eventually. Our first year after breaking up, all I did was talk to her. Acted as if our relationship never ended. She meant the world to me. & I guess when I said that, it was because of the amazing night we had.