Chapter 8 - Xavier's Party ;D

Olivia’s P.O.V

My mom had work this morning. Maya, Alexis and I woke up at 8a.m after going to bed at 5a.m. We watched at least ten movies last night. Xavier, Rose, and Hakeem are still asleep so we're slipping out of the house to go get some food that Grandma made and to set up Maya’s house.

"Olivia are you ready?" Maya whispered.

"Yea I'm all set. Where's Alexis?" I asked

"She went to the car already. Hakeem woke up and I told him we'll be right back and not to make a mess," she answered.

"Okay," I said and we headed outside to her car. Alexis was in the driver’s seat.

"Oh hell no. You are not driving my brand new baby, hop in the back," Maya said.

I laughed. Alexis got in the back and I hopped into the driver’s seat. As soon as we were a good distance from the house May turned on her radio and blasted Jaden Smith's, as he calls it, cooltape, The Cool Cafe. MSFTS Anthem started playing and we were all going crazy.

"They take us to London, they take us to France. 

They take us to Rio, they take us to France. 

They take us to Sweden, then we back to France. 

But everywhere I go they know exactly who I am.

Baby girl 'cuz we the MSFTS, MSFTS, MSFTS!

Come kick it with the MSFTS, MSFTS, MSFTS!

Yea homie we the MSFTS, MSFTS, MSFTS!

You rocking with the MSFTS, MSFTS, MSFTS!

Old people say that we're dumb, young people say that we're fun.

Umm Hun?

You should probably bite on tongue, saying that we lost but we won

Umm Hun?

..."

We pulled up at grams and saw Dustin. Really we should call him Uncle Dustin but since he's not that much older than us, we call him Dustin. The only ones that call him Uncle are Rose {eight}, Hakeem{fifteen}, Xavier{fifteen}, and Valentine{six}.

"Hey looser face," I said to him.

"Hey will you look at that, it's my twins," said Dustin.

I turned around and didn't see May. I turned back around just in time.

"BOO!" May screamed behind Dustin.

"AHHHH! What the hell? Wait a minute, Maya?" He screamed then asked.

"The one and only," she began, "we'll actually there are a lot of Maya's in the world but you know what I mean. Wassup Dustin?" She said casually like she didn't just scare the hairs off his neck.

"When did you get here?" He asked her.

"Yesterday afternoon," she replied walking into the house casually. "Gram? Gram we're here to pick up the food and head on over to my house. Are you ready?" Maya shouted throughout the house. Damn that girl is loud.

"Maya shut up before you wake the whole neighborhood," I told her.

"Well then, someone's being rude," she said starting to pack food into the car with the rest of the decorations.

"Whatever!" I said helping her.

Alexis, Gram, as Dustin finished grabbing everything else and we headed over to Maya's house.