Chapter 18 - I'm sorry forgive me ?

**Saturday July 20th**

Elliot's P.O.V

"That was stupid of you Elliot. I understand she didn't choose you but you can see it clearly in her eyes that she's in love with you. She's just afraid of what'll happen. She's been hurt too many times. You of all people should understand that since she explained every single one of her problems to you. She wouldn't even talk to her own mom or dad. Not even Skye or Olive knows as much as you. The only one who knows more than you is Cynthia & that's because they have their own fucking language. You need to get your girl back whether she wants you or not,"

Gosh shut up stupid conscience! I'm trying to get over her! Yelling at me about losing her isn't going to help!

"Elliot?"

"What!?" I screamed getting annoyed but not realizing that it wasn't my conscience this time.

"Umm, sorry. Never mind," Lilah said walking out of the room.

"No no, come back baby girl. I've barely seen your ass all summer. Xavier better not have gotten in your pants or I'll kill him,"

"Shut up Elliot, we're taking things slow. But, I heard what happened. Are you okay?"

"You know I don't want to talk about it," I said regretting telling her to come back.

"You know I don't care about that right?"

"Yeah I know. Well no I'm not alright. The love of my life rejected me even though she's in love me because she's afraid of what'll happen,"

"Well then show her that what'll happen won't be bad,"

"I was going to! I was hoping when she made her decision she would either chose me or none of us so I could show her how things could be. But she chose that fucking Alex nigga! & all he wants to do is get in her pants!"

"Oh. Well Elliot just because she didn't choose you doesn't mean you could make that assumption about Alex,"

"But Delilah you don't understand that it’s the truth! James told me that's how Alex is & that's his plan. I want to tell Maya but she'll just think I'm lying. I'm pretty sure James already talked to her and so has everyone else. They all told her what she is too blind to see. I love her to death but why is she so dumb some times?"

"Well Elliot, you are the dumb one too,"

"What do you mean?"

"You walked out on her. I understand it’s difficult to be friends with the person you're in love with but at the same time it’s better than nothing. The longer you're with them the more you fall in love. & the more the other person sees how life would be a disaster without their best friend & they end up feeling the same way. She said her mind was 75% on board with choosing you, which means she needed to know that no matter what you'll always be around. The fact that you walked out on her made it clear that she made the right decision in not choosing you because you didn't support her,"

"But that makes no fucking sense! I have feelings too! What am I supposed to just sit around while she figures out what everyone already knows!? I can't wait around forever! She doesn't feel the same or doesn't want to feel the same so I need to move on. I'm leaving,"

"Wait what!? I don't want to leave Elli! I want to stay with Xavier!"

"Wow, thanks for the support sis, but I wasn't going to make you come with me. My plane is at 5:30. I'm going to sleep for an hour then I'm gone,"

"Alright Elli. But just think about what I told you. & keep your head up, I don't want a depressed brother," she said then walked out of the room.

The Decision ...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara