Chapter 13 - Friends & uhh my Ex !?

** Monday July 15th **

Maya's P.O.V

The last few weeks were amazing. We had Delilah's party and my grandmother’s party which were so live! Thank The Lord that there won't be any more or a while though. I spent like $600 dollars on 4 parties in the last month.

Now I'm at my best friend Cynthia's house for a sleepover. Turns out she was the one who spoke to me at the July fourth party.

Let me tell you a few things about Cynthia. She's me in another person’s body but a rock version. I'm more Hip Hop and R&B while Cynthia's more Rock & Techno. My favorite color is purple, hers in pink. We have everything in common but we have nothing in common. Get it? No? Okay whatever.

"SLUT! Stop fricking daydreaming & spin the bottle!" Cynthia's crazy ass yelled at me.

"Hoe! & if I don't? The fuck you gonna do about it!?" I yelled back.

I instantly regretted it. Her fatass, which is a false statement because she has the perf body, jumped on me!

"Ahhh! Cynthia get off me!!"

"No slut! Spin the bottle!"

"No hoe!"

"Wrong answer," she smirked. Then she licked my face and started dancing wildly on me.

Mind you. I'm flat on my stomach and this hoe is sitting on my back dancing like a crazy person who forgot to take her meds.

"Did you take your fucking meds you stupid hoe!"

"I don't need meds you fucking slut! Kiss my ass!"

"No thanks, that's Jesse's job," I smirked. Jesse is her boyfriend. Speaking of the devil.

"Hey guys did you wa-" Jesse began but then stopped when he saw us.

Anastasia, my other best friend who is more like my clone than my opposite, started laughing her ass off. Skye, Delilah & Olivia joined her.

I pushed Cynthia off of me & ran to Jesse. I jumped in his arms and he caught me bridal style. I know I said speaking of the devil earlier but that's just a saying. Duh whores. Jesse is my cousin, Skye's older brother, & like my big brother. He's always there for me. Sometimes he takes my side over Cynthia's.

"Jesse Bear! She jumped on me and I was so helpless!" I fake cried into his chest.

"Aww, its okay baby May. The fatty can't hurt you," he said sitting on Cynthia's bed and rubbing my back like a good big brother.

"Slut," Cynthia said sticking out her tongue at me.

"So what the fracket is all this noise? I'm tryna to whoop Elliot's ass in BO2 (Black Ops 2)," Alexis said walking in with her batman pajama pants on.

Her, being the tomboy, Elliot, Xavier & Jesse were having a sleep over next door. With Cynthia's little brother Brandon who's the same age as Xavier.

"Well, I came to ask if these ladies wanted Chinese food and found my helpless little sister under my girlfriend’s fatass,"

"Hey! I'm your little sister!" Skye said.

"Shut up Skye, Maya is more important," he teased.

I'm the baby of my cousins, excluding the ones younger than me obviously, and Jesse and I have always had a special bond because I always wanted an older brother and he was the next best thing.

"I hate you all," she said dramatically storming out the room.

"I want Chinese!" Olivia and Delilah said at the same time.