ten

I'm back. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did. It's a little bit shorter than before, so yeah. 

Ps - lots of Harry and Isabel moments which i love and adore.

.

.

Peace is something that I rarely get. The sweet feeling of content where you can just take a deep breath and let the world around you run. The moment where you just close your eyes and enjoy the moment that you are having.

It's nice, but, damn it's hard to find one.

After some time reading the books that I brought from the orphanage, I decided to rest up a bit. I lay in bed and stare at the blank vacant ceiling, sighing a bit. A lot of things happened this past few days and my body is physically and mentally drained from all these dramas.

"Hey, there you are."

I jumped from my bed, my heart racing wild. I look up and see Harry looking at me with guilt, "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. I was looking for you but, I couldn't find you in the garden so I decided to check up on you here." I nodded and breathe in deeply to ceased down my erratic breathing.

"You okay now?" He asks and I nodded slowly.

Harry softens his eyes and plopped down on my bed. I sigh happily as he caresses my hair and I lean closer to him. "The food was nice just now," I said and closed my eyes enjoying my moment with the curly lad. He chuckles at my statement and pets my hair.

"There's something I need to tell you," He said slowly as I shuffle closer to his chest as I'm laying down on his lap. I hum indicating him that I'm listening.

"I'm leaving."

My eyes shot open and I sit up from my laying position. I look at him in bewilderment as my brain processed the new information.

He's leaving?

I immediately shuffle away from him. My eyes never leave his green ones as I try to decipher the statement he just told me.

"W-where?" I managed to say.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose, "Sheffield. I'm leaving tomorrow." He said.

"W-what?" I spluttered. My heart sinks and the temperature suddenly drop a few degrees. My mouth went dry and I swallow the lump in my throat.

Harry's hand reaches mine, but I pull away and stand up from the bed. My mind is running wild as questions by questions start to fill my mind. My thoughts are a jumbled mess as I try to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

Harry frowns at my action and I didn't miss the look of disappointment in his eyes. I look away from him, I couldn't bear to see the look on his eyes.

I manage to have the courage to look at him in the eyes where there is one question that has been itching to be left from my mouth.

"You're going to send me back to the orphanage?"

Those words taste like acid, painful and corroding as it left my mouth. The tears are now free-falling from my eyes, leaving tear tracks on my cheeks.

Harry's eyes widen at my statement and he stands up from his sitting position and rushes to my side, "What? No, Bel, no. You are not going anywhere."

"Do you think I'm a retard or something? I'm not stupid, Harry!" I exclaimed.

"You're not going anywhere, Isabel," He repeated. "You're going to stay with Lou."

The air left my lungs as soon as he said those words. My chest feels like I'm being suffocated, the air filling my chest feels like poison as I hear those words repeating over and over again.